Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Who is Ready

I'm so ready for this game. It's already been almost 4 months since funding this game. I'm so ready for some hands on gameplay and some more solid release dates. Like and comment what you all are most excited about in this new MMORPG #soexcited #looksamazing

Comments

• ready for tavern roleplay..
  • I'm ready to see how our gameplay has its affect on the world. It will feel like we have the POWER!!! #HeMan
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Naah, not ready yet, i need another year or two ;)
  • I'm so ready for this game. It's already been almost 4 months since funding this game. I'm so ready for some hands on gameplay and some more solid release dates. Like and comment what you all are most excited about in this new MMORPG #soexcited #looksamazing
    The game will be ready to play once you completed this puzzle.

• I'm so ready for this game. It's already been almost 4 months since funding this game. I'm so ready for some hands on gameplay and some more solid release dates. Like and comment what you all are most excited about in this new MMORPG #soexcited #looksamazing
    The game will be ready to play once you completed this puzzle.

Not ever sure what kind of puzzle that is or the rules to it

• Not ever sure what kind of puzzle that is or the rules to it
    Thats for you to figure out. I can give you some clues, but the rest is up to you.
  • To answer the OPs question. I was born ready?
  • Belewyn said:

I can't decide how I feel about this SS.  

I do think 1/15/2018 is a nice touch.
  • Lucky you for getting a pre alpha key I'm totally totally jealous. How is it so far?
  • too soon need at least 2 weeks of work when comes out