Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shop at Sunfrog's

Hey everybody, shop at my place. It will be called Sunfrog's Cafe, or Sunfrog's Wearables, or Sunfrog's Armory, whatever. If I can name it it will start with Sunfrog. I'll be near water 'cause you know, frog.

Comments

• Shouldn't you be "in" the water? :Thinking: 
  • While island nodes are confirmed and underwater content is confirmed, it will be interesting if further down the line they have underwater nodes and underwater freehold placement. We will have to wait and see how they envision underwater content, 4 types of "breathing" were mentioned through potions and such, or if they go the route of it being some magical ability that can be gained permanently.
  • How are the muffins?
  • Fresh! Hahaha~ 
    Frogs are amphibious equally at home in water and on land. Hmm.. an island shop sounds nice. Maybe I will sell breathing potions.
  • Breathing potions!? I'm not falling for that again. One day a friend sells you a jar that's supposed to help you breath underwater. You go into the pool, pop the lid and breath in only to discover the jar is filled with fart...
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Here's some stuff we currently have on sale.

Mirror of Infinite Beauty - makes you look great!
    Staff of Righteous Fury  - more powerful than Staff of Fury
    Bubble Potion 2 for 1 sale! - Breath underwater for 2 minutes each
    One sock - if you lost the other one  [Needed for various clothing quests]

Say you saw this ad and get a Free Dung Juicer! While supplies last
    Come in and see our low, low, prices!
  • While island nodes are confirmed and underwater content is confirmed, it will be interesting if further down the line they have underwater nodes and underwater freehold placement. We will have to wait and see how they envision underwater content, 4 types of "breathing" were mentioned through potions and such, or if they go the route of it being some magical ability that can be gained permanently.
    City of Atlantis!!! this needs to happen. maybe a spell effect when you enter the nodes zone that turns you into a mermaid, that would be awesome
    City of Atlantis!!! this needs to happen. maybe a spell effect when you enter the nodes zone that turns you into a mermaid, that would be awesome
  • Found it.
    -How will underwater environments work? How will players breathe? Will there be potions or items?
    +A)We are including different mechanics
         i)Items
         ii)Potions
         iii)Food
         iv)Skills
    +B)Want to make sure the content underwater is accessible, not cumbersome
  • Dung Juicer.

You'll be the life of the party.
  • Sunfrogs and Sunfrog accessories..

• well ya be havein any of them inflatable leather bladders. I heard em called something like water wings....not for me of course fer ahhh a friend....yeah that's it. oh this is bringing back sum bad memories.
  • You should start a chain of stores close to rivers and ports.
  • I feel like your armory will be very limited on options, especially since it's vegan friendly and won't have any hide/leather to support my character for the cold weathers.
  • Lol! We have organic muffins! :)
  • You should start a chain of stores close to rivers and ports.
    Is that possible? To open a chain of stores?  :o
  • New for October!
    Pumpkin Head Helmet - Now with glowing eyes!
    Caramel Shrunken Head on a Stick - Horrify your friends with this yummy treat!
    Self-Sweeping Broom (Limited Supply) - Keep your freehold nice and clean!
    Rat Bombs! Yes, we have 'em! Explodes into 50 rats that attack nearby enemies!
    Spooky Footprints - Confuse trackers by dropping these spooky footprints everywhere!

Use coupon code BOO to receive a free Stink Bomb. -Makes enemies scatter randomly.

• Sunfrog's Sundries has a nice ring to it. Gonna have to keep checking back for more coupon codes.  :p
  • If it's near my water just pay your taxes and your shop will be fine.  ;) 
  • I do like frog legs, it just takes so many of them.
  • I don't like frogs. 

Dolphins are better. 

B) 
  • I don't like frogs. 

Dolphins are better. 

B) 
  • Sunfrog's Lilypad, just past the port, if you met the kraken you've gone too far  :):)