Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A Long Overdue Introduction

Hello! My name is not Red, but thats what you can call me. I like to think of myself as a gamer, but I have not been PC gaming or HC gaming for long. I am a HUGE fan of Fantasy/Science Ficiton. I love D&D and board games, or any kind of table top game. I'm a super talkative happy go lucky kind of person, and love meeting new people and making friends, even though I am terrible at it. I am looking for a core group of dedicated people to play some MMORPGs with consistently. I'm always down to game or talk about anything. I can't express how excited I am for Ashes of Creation. I've been following them since a few days after they appeared on KS and I honestly thought it was a joke; that a game could never truly achieve what they were proposing, and it was a money grab. But here I am, and I am so happy to have been proved wrong. I'm incredibly ambitious and have quite a few goals for Ashes. I would love to chat about with anyone willing to give me the time of day! I'm super serious when it comes to RPG's/MMORPG's, and want to meet like minded, tenacious players. Big quester, PVE, collector/kleptomaniac. Want it all, and the best of everything. Not big on PVP but who doesn't want to raze a castle now and then. Wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

Some key words for me are:
Ready Player One (novel)
Hey Red! Wanna play _______________ with us?
Naruto
Re:Zero 
Log Horizon
Sword Art Online
Star Wars' Future with Disney
Disney
Comics
The Black List (TV Show)
Rick & Morty

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but I'm really good at carrying a conversation. Please don't hesitate to DM me on discord, or comment below to talk elsewhere. Friend me on steam and lets play something!

Comments