Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Turn off Crowdfunding Packages prizes?

Hello, 

I just tried to donate and purchasing a baker package but I saw it's allready over since 1 month. Is there any possbility to turn off the prizes on the homepage? Besides it's allready frustrating to see what people get, there's the "Buy now" option which doesn't work and makes me kinda sad. And I guess there will be follow ups from newcomer which are asking why it's not working.

Stuff like " to late " "own fault" won't help since the Media wasn't that huge and I just saw it trough some youtubers which showed "best upcoming mmos". Besides that some people couldnt afford in in that time. So don't be a meanie.

Comments

• Options
    Image result for willy wonka violet gif
  • Options
    This is up there for those backers who still have the option to upgrade. There will be more changes made in the near future.
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    This is up there for those backers who still have the option to upgrade. There will be more changes made in the near future.
    is it including the people who did the july backing or just the kickstarters?
  • Options
    Just the kickstarters..they have the option to upgrade their packages still or buy addon cosmetics from the July backing.
This discussion has been closed.