Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A World by any other name would sound as sweet? What will the Ashes of Creation world be called?

13»

Comments

• Damn, before I thought the gods gave me some inspiration. :( ... ok, just a try :)
  • Moloko73 said:
    Damn, before I thought the gods gave me some inspiration. :( ... ok, just a try :)
    The world is merely a record that plays over and over, and it is our fate to simply groove to it!
  • Hmhm~ Just to join in the funsies- I'm throwing in Rebirth- or Creatrix-- if It has to have to have a T, then Thretrix!
  • I've said it before, but Karthos is a good name
  • Well I'd like to see a PvP server named Crymoar Noob.

As far as the world goes, what about Aliseuyfnciwqef or lsdjafhasldfj?
    Admittedly these would be a little hard to pronounce but no one can question that they'd be unique and original names.
  • I know the likelihood of actually guessing the name is pretty small but I'm still gonna put forward a name I like. Well, two actually. One is a guess at what is might actually be, the other is just one I like.

The world of Urn, because you know, ashes go in urns.

the other is Aknareth, which I just made up and like the sound of.
  • Also a trend in A names like Azeroth, Alderaan, Aden.... Maybe P like Phoenicia? 
  • Cyreph said:
    Ashy McAshyFace

I second Ashy McAshyFace!
  • Cyreph said:
    Ashy McAshyFace

I second Ashy McAshyFace!
  • "...and we shall rule over this land and call it.....This Land."
  • I guess we finally have our answer now..... Verra!
    (At least one of many names the world might be known. by.....)
  • So still an anagram of terra but without t at the beginning. Well played steven.