Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstarter Pack - E-Mail with the redeem-code

I bought the Founder Pack and got the information from Kickstarter, that the project was successfully funded and debitet.
A friend of mine also bought this pack and got an e-mail (on the 1. of July)  with the redeem-code for the Founder Pack. I also checked my mails, but there was no mail with the redeem code.
Are these Mails still sent or did something go wrong for me? Also, is there any support except these discussions for this?

Comments

• Contact CS@IntrepidStudios.com and they will sort you out.
  • Thanks, already did this a while after i started this discussion and found other threads with this hint. :)
  • saMe1991 said:
    Thanks, already did this a while after i started this discussion and found other threads with this hint. :)
    make sure you check in your spam / and promotions folders it should be from a no-reply@intrepidstudios.com email address, if it isn't there yeah contact cs@intrepidstudios.com
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Belewyn said:
    Hi, I haven't received any email from Kickstarter either and it says at this page that no license was found for this email. Well I am logged into Kickstarter with it, I have the confirmation from Kickstarter that my money for the pledge was collected from my account.
    Now what? (yes I send an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com )
  • wincel said:
    Belewyn said:
    Hi, I haven't received any email from Kickstarter either and it says at this page that no license was found for this email. Well I am logged into Kickstarter with it, I have the confirmation from Kickstarter that my money for the pledge was collected from my account.
    No what?

Please send an email with your receipt / pledge, the email addressed registered with kickstarter to CS@Intrepidstudios.com. Request a kickstarter code resend and they will sort you out.
  • @wincel
    @saMe1991

Hi guys, just checking in was customer support able to fix this up for you?
This discussion has been closed.