Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[SHOP] GemiiChan's Fashion Forward Fiends!

Comments

• @Gemiichan Welp, I'm at work so I'll figure something out later. I want a sexy party signature though :tongue: if you've got some ideas, I wouldn't mind reading/looking at them when I finally get home :smile:
    Oh my! Lol I wouldnt have the slightest idea where to start with that! But when your ready, go ahead and  follow the format and Ill do my best to bring your ideals to life! :D 
  • Ok so I would like...

Size: 500x200 pixels

Set: No

Color: Rainbow colows! Red, yellow, blue, green, orange, etc!

Text: Always Partying. Always Sexy.

Details: I would like 2-3 colors per person in the image. Simple cartoon animation. Sorta like the 2-tone iphone commericals. Colored parts should be body (brown or white), hair and clothes. Clothes can range from MC Hammer pants, swimsuits and Redfoo's banana hammock below.

Not to many frames, ofc. Don't want to overwork you :o

Picture(s):

• Ok so I would like...

Set: No

Color: Rainbow colows! Red, yellow, blue, green, orange, etc!

Text: Always Partying. Always Sexy.

Details: I would like 2-3 colors per person in the image. Simple cartoon animation. Sorta like the 2-tone iphone commericals. Colored parts should be body (brown or white), hair and clothes. Clothes can range from MC Hammer pants, swimsuits and Redfoo's banana hammock below.

Not to many frames, ofc. Don't want to overwork you :o

Picture(s):

Unfortunately, as stated above, I cannot make anything animated atm, as Ive yet to obtain sufficient skills in that area of gfx! I can still try and make it without animations if you would like?  
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I'm down for that. Can always update it :)

Sorry I missed your bit about animation :open_mouth:
  • @IThrowSexyParties Your order is ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Signature -

To wear it: heres the url: http://i67.tinypic.com/315if6c.jpg

Let me know if there are any issues!
  • I would like to make a request of a signature,

Set: no

Color: Light golden colours for the plants and deep blue for the sky. Fox main colour is black but has white tip on tail and white tips on the feet.

Text: GiftedFox

Details: I would like a golden field as the base of the land. A sky that is partly cloudy if possible. And a Fox running through the field.

Picture(s): 

Hopefully this is enough information, thank you for your time.

• Giftedfox said:
    I would like to make a request of a signature,

Set: no

Color: Light golden colours for the plants and deep blue for the sky. Fox main colour is black but has white tip on tail and white tips on the feet.

Text: GiftedFox

Details: I would like a golden field as the base of the land. A sky that is partly cloudy if possible. And a Fox running through the field.

Picture(s): 

Hopefully this is enough information, thank you for your time.

Ill take your order shortly!

I have been in the hospital extremely sick. Orders will resume within a weeks time. Thank you for understanding.
  • I certainly hope you are doing well, been over a month since you went to the hospital. Nothing serious I hope?
    edited August 2017
    @Gemiichan Great initiative and so cool of you to do this for people in your free time! I would like a signature if you got some time. :) I don't know if you've played DA, but it would be cool if it included Zevran in any way. 

Text: Just "Zevran", not too big, not too small. Off course I don't have a decent screenshot of Zev.  The image below would look cool, but the upper half is enough, I'd just like that the crow is in there too. And then perhaps the contours of Zev + Crow can come on the right, looking towards the text? The colours can be in the same shades as those in the picture below + earthern tones, nothing flashy. :) 
    Oh and perhaps you can include this link somewhere in tiny letters: http://everythinginheregleams.tumblr.com
    Just to make sure I'm alright with copyrights, as it's not my own picture... 

I hope you can do something with this? 

• Please excuse the extended absence Ive given. When i responded to the inquiry leading up to the release of my hospital stay, I didn't account for the amount of recovery time Id need. I do apologize about the lack of communication as well (which Im normally really good at! lol). Just getting back into the groove of things!

I would like to assure you @Giftedfox that your order will be first! I would like to have it finished later today if not early tomorrow.

I will add you to the list as well @Zevran

Again, thank you for your request, understanding, and choosing me for you forum sigs!
  • @Giftedfox Your order is ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

*Side Note: The wolf picture that you had listed above didnt really work out as it was much to small and the resolution was completely distorted when i tried to enlarge or sharpen it; I managed to find a brush image that i tweaked! Hope you like!

Signature -

To wear it: heres the url: http://i66.tinypic.com/20a9qc4.png

• @Zevran Your order is ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Sidenote: Just an fyi, as long as your not selling the art or trying to use it to make a profit on a product you produce or manufacture, copyrights arent an issue. So no worries! :smile:

Signature -

To wear it: heres the url: http://imgur.com/a/Eha21

• @Belewyn Your order is ready. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Side Note: I know you didnt order it, but please take this a token of my appreciation for handling the issue that I had! Your speed, and accuracy in which you took charge showed me that you valued my being apart of the community and I truly appreciate it! If you would like something else, please just give me PM via here or Discord!! :smile: Thanks again!

Signature -

To wear it: heres the url: https://i.imgur.com/Y6SbVVW.png

• Thank you for your hard work and glad you are doing better!
  • Always a pleasure to be of assistance <3 Thank you kindly for this amazing sig tag!!!
  • @Gemiichan
    Wow you're fast, thank you so much! :D 
    edited August 2017
    @Gemiichan
    Are you sure we can still insert images in our siggy's? Because I tried to insert it but it doesn't work and it says that images are not allowed, so I fear the option has been taken out? 
    @Belewyn
    Perhaps you have an answer to this question? 
  • @Zevran Last I recall, we could still put images in our signatures, however I believe there has been an issue with the forums coding; I dont remember when but it has been an issue for some time now. My signature has an image, for some it shows for others it appears as a box. But images are still allowed, or as much as Im aware of they are. 
  • @weekdys Your order is ready! Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Signature -

To utilize the avatar: Save the image and upload it to your profile.

To utilize the signature: -url: http://i63.tinypic.com/2d82r9s.png

Please let me know if there are any issues!
  • ---UPLOADED FOR ME---

Note: These are apart of the set, I think it only fair they be shown as well! lol ;)

Signature -

• Would love to put in a request for a Avatar and Signature. I really love the work you've done with others and can't wait to see your future work. Thank you for your time, hope you're doing better!

Size: 200x200 pixels

Set: Yes.

Color: Would love something that matches the signature. :)

Text: Name: Stormilator  (Italic is the Text)

Details: See Signature details. Be creative :)

Picture(s): N/A

- Signature -

Set: Yes.

Color: Darker colors (Water/Storms)

Text: I would love to have: Stormilator   Than I would love to have this somewhere: Storms leave a mark on the world.   (Italic is the Text)

Details: Would love to see what you can come up with! Anything that uses the Ocean/Sea with fantasy elements and or naval vessels (not modern ships) would be preferred.

Picture(s): What I think of Storms and the Sea...

edited September 2017
    Well what to say :v I'm really glad I found this. Feels like I'm barging in with force, but as long as you can/wish to take request, I've got one to offer. 

~ Signature~ 

Size: 500X200pxls

Color: Neon Blue and Black mostly (It'll be shown in the picture) 

Text:   Neitronic    (Put 'Waves' somewhere on the picture aswell please, if possible) 

Details: Would Like something Robotic (Futuristic), Like in picture  below. 

About more details: You can freely improvise (With effects & stuff) as this is out of your own kindness.

Could you please improvise a Blueish Simple avatar to put on the signature? 
    edited September 2017
    These are cool! Learning a lot from seeing your creations, it's such a different style form mine hopefully I can incorporate some of the elements. :smiley:
    edited September 2017
    @Neitronic
    Saw ur image and while my style is quite different than hers your image made me think of an idea. Till she gets around to making you one here is a rough idea I had. 

Profile Pic

Signature

(Realized the above picture has a lot of dead space in it, so went ahead and tried to add something.)

• Oh my, what a work! Thanls a lot @Guildart I really appreciate it. This seems awkward, but you probably understand that I will choose the best one for the prof pic and signature. I mean it feels bad to have 2 excellent artists work on it and then decide to put only 1 on. :dizzy:
  • Ow, you still can't upload images in signatures... shame.
  • @Stormilator Your order is ready! Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Signature -

To utilize the avatar: Save the image and upload it to your profile.

To utilize the signature: -url: http://i66.tinypic.com/2a7e6n7.png

edited September 2017
    @Neitronic Your order has been added to the queue! Thank you for your patience.

@Guildart: Thank you for the compliments. Glad i can inspire you! You should open up your shop in the Fan Art section as well. Im sure the community would welcome you as they did me and Kai before me.
  • Thank you! And now that I've seen your work with Stormilator, I can gladly ask that you add a character out of your imagination on "Avatar" part and maybe on the signature aswell. It may be blank as in Stormilators, it's your choice. Thank you in advance and good luck.
    edited September 2017
    @Shunex Your order is ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Signature - 

To utilize the signature: -url: http://i66.tinypic.com/vz7eya.png