Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha Phase

So i m a Student and i got a vacation Job, my question now is: What do i have 2 buy to have alpha access & where can i do this? Or am i 2 late? (because my paycheck is commin in atthe 15.9.17)

Comments

• Hi @Yulia, every week, people registered on this site go into the draw to win alpha keys. Intrepid have also said that early access may be purchasable on the web store :)
  • So is it 2 late to buy a package at the Kickstarter Event? ( I mean those witch have in the description that u get early alpha access
  • @Yulia unfortunately the crowdfunding has finished :( 
  • ok. well thx for the information anyway :) i just was looking at the store, but u cant buy anything at the moment, am i right? ( i mean as an example the 150 Dollar founder package)
  • Sadly you can't purchase anything :( You just missed the KS by like a week but fear not! Next up is PAX and I'm pretty sure there will be various Packs available all the way to launch offering a wide range of merchandise etc ^^
  • Q_Q i feel like i missed my entire life right now xD.
    Well thx guys at least i now know what i m waiting for :)
  • Yulia said:
    Q_Q i feel like i missed my entire life right now xD.
    Well thx guys at least i now know what i m waiting for :)
    Still feel free to stay active on the forums and Ashes of Creation discord and keep up to date with all the news! We keep the hype train going ^^ 
    Luckily it's open development so we are not left in the dark for 2 years :3
  • Welcome to the Ashes community.  Being registered here on the forums gives you a chance to win an Alpha key.  It also gives you a chance to meet some great people.
  • Sorry you missed the crowdfunding but stay tuned who knows what they will put on the store as time goes on. 
  • Perhaps you'll win the the weekly raffles! Don't get yourself down, there will be plenty of opportunities to support the game and get yourself some goodies! 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Alpha access is currently available under the Limited PAX Alpha package here - https://www.ashesofcreation.com/product/pax-exclusive-alpha-package/
This discussion has been closed.