Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Tulnar idea

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design
I remembered a race from a manga I'd read a while back and thought it would be a cool idea for a Tulnar. I know movement could be a problem, but at least maybe it could be an NPC in one of the underground cities.

Comments

• Those are basically Lamia. Tulnar are more of a hybrid chimera like race.
    As far as I know, the Tulnar are not some sort of single mutant breeding race. They are a conglomeration or all the races left behind during the great exodus. Just a group who have banded together under a single cause, survival. I really hope we are not talking mutations because that really would destroy the possible uniqueness of the idea imho.
  • @Gravitey390
     its so perty >~>
    As far as I know, the Tulnar are not some sort of single mutant breeding race. They are a conglomeration or all the races left behind during the great exodus. Just a group who have banded together under a single cause, survival. I really hope we are not talking mutations because that really would destroy the possible uniqueness of the idea imho.
    Yeah which is why I said Hybrid Chimera. They are the amalgamation of 3 or more races. Much like a Chimera.
  • I just thought it was a neat creature that you don't really see in am MMO.
    Yeah which is why I said Hybrid Chimera. They are the amalgamation of 3 or more races. Much like a Chimera.
    I just thought it was a neat creature that you don't really see in an MMO.
    See now your comment concerns me. Amalgamation implicitly implies a blending into 1 race (ala mutations) while conglomeration is more about dissimilar races banding together under one name but remaining separate.

Not a big fan of being a mutant.
  • I hope its them all banded together under one name. Its hard to look at the many very different silhouettes of the tulnar and believe they are the same species without mutation if not.