- Last Active
- Administrator, Moderator
hey, I received an email to participate in this weekend(dec 1-2, 2018) and I registered and installed as instructed and then it tells me I don't have access. why waste my time sending me an email If I don't have access to it. seems a bit strange. hopefully, there's a good reason.0December 2
lexmaxThe "no access" message often means that the servers are not online. We don't have 24/7 testing yet.
Player perspective - should be like in apocalypse version where you can freely move around and dodge using your hand mechanics where you can make the terrain and environment as your advantage.
Critical hits - occur when weak spot is hit
Miss - dodge/evade skill with hand mechanics not due to evasion stats (like in dragon nest)
Stats - basic stats are based on race
Character level - only boost stats (not skill levels)
- Strength - boost physical defence and physical attack
- Vitality - boost maximum health and health regen
- Agility - boost move speed, attack speed and cast time
- Intelligence - boost magic attack and maximum mana
- Wisdom - boost magic defence and mana regen
- Luck - boost drop rate and enhancement rate
Hidden stats - stats that can be obtain through quest
- Fame - boost familiarity with npc (you can obtain higher rank quest from npc depending on your fame) (quest rank F, E, D, C, B, A, and S) fame will be reduce when a quest results a failure or abandoning it (can be obtain through achievements)
- Elements - boost elemental attack and defence(each elements have separate stats dark,ice,fire, earth, lightning and holy.)
- Fire - boost fire resistance and fire damage (can proc burn status "dps")
- Ice - boost ice resistance and ice damage (can proc chilling status "reduce all stats")
- Earth - boost earth resistance and earth damage (can proc stun status)
- Lightning - boost lightning resistance and lightning damage (can proc paralyse status)
- Dark - reduce divine resistance but boost all other element resistance and dark damage
- Divine - boost divine resistance and divine damage (proc healing status " regen or burst heal") very strong against dark/undead monsters.
Skill/Ability level - can be level up when skill is frequently used (level 1 to 10 each category)
Skill categories - Beginner, Intermediate, Advance and Master
Requirement to advance to next category
- Beginner to Intermediate - beginner lvl 10 + quest
- Intermediate to Advance - intermediate lvl 10+quest
- Advance to Master - intermediate lvl 10+quest+achievement
- Master lvl 1-10 - needs 99%+ quest to level up
Job skills - can be learn through quest or skill books
NPC - gives quest depending on fame
Death penalty - chance to drop an item, 24 hrs death penalty time, drop in character level and skill proficiency (when killed by a player death penalty time reduce to 4 hrs )
Killer - cant get quest, cant obtain fame, increase the chance of item drop when die, 48 hrs death penalty time.
Auction - accessible without logging in to the game (like in steam so you can trade or sell items through web browser).
Quest - quest given by npc depends on your fame
- F - The easiest type of quest that low level players are able finish alone.
- E - One of the easiest types of quest given. Low level players or a band of low level players can complete this task.
- D - A medium level type of quest that may or may not require a level requirement. Better for a band of lower level or medium level players.
- C - These quests are suited to mid to high level players.
- B - Usually for high level players and guilds. Rank B quests may directly affect conditions on the Continent of Ashes of creation if they are successfully completed or the player/players completing the quest fail it.
- A - Only for high level players and guilds. Rank A quests will directly affect conditions on the Continent of Ashes of creation if they are successfully completed or the player/players completing the quest fail it
- S - The rarest and hardest type of quest. Only for high level players and guilds. Rank S quests will directly affect conditions on the Continent of Ashes of creation if they are successfully completed or the player/players completing the quest fail it.
Hello mr.steven if yoy want to make your mmo unique pls consider my opolinion,make the player perspective like in apocalypse version where you can freely move around and dodge skill at its finest. Not another mmo where you will just stand and hit and you can see miss and crit message popping.It should be Miss=dodge skill crit=hitting weak spots. Another thing is the skill/ability levels should have a separate leveling system from character level. It should be character level =boost STATS then Stats=boost base damage/movement speed/casting time/phys def/magical def/skill dmg multiplier . Then you can only level up your skill when you are using that skill. Skill level should be categorized from beginner, intermediate, advance and master should have 10 lvls each category(beginner(lvl10) to intermediate(lvl1)) i hope you read this0November 23