Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

When do YOU think the official release will be?

Comments

• 2020 Q2, but not near Wow Classic
  • poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    2021 Day 1 at 0001 PST
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Soon :D
  • xyxsxyxs Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    E) 2022+- a year
  • MhythMhyth Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    E) 2022 or later
    Schedule and delivery date push backs are the norm for MMORPGs. Developers have every intention of making estimated release dates but they are just estimates and these types of projects are immensely complex.
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am hoping for Beta before the end of this year and alpha before Q2 of 2020.
    That said, as for release, I would like Q4-2020 or Q1-2021.
    If they keep the game from release an extra few months for polishing, and the end result shows it, I will be happy.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • I am hoping for Q1 2020. Great loyal base and have been on time about their announcements, why not?
  • LuckyGeekLuckyGeek Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Q2, 2020.

Stay positive ladies and gentlemen.
    On his one hand he wore rings of stone,
    iron, amber, wood and bone.
  • ezenkrul87ezenkrul87 Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am hoping 2021 or 2022, I don't want a rushed pile of poo. There are plenty of other things to do until then.
    Ezenkrul - Phoenix Initiative
  • PachaPacha Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    C) 2020 Q4
  • nilvnilv Member
  • CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Q1 2021
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
    It seems most are going for B and/or C. Which is about 2020/early 2021. Very interesting, I think this is most likely what we’ll get.
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    He's a phantom | twitch.tv/dphantomtv
  • TheCouchNerdTheCouchNerd Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Q1 2021. I'd say we get the Alpha 1 Phase 2 Q4 this year.
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yea we are looknig at least a year until launch, a little less from time of delay so Q1 early Q2 fits the bill pretty good, like most of us dedicated people say take ur time we can wait for a game like this, if it delivers on the promises made way back when, this game will prosper for years to come!
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I hope that with the extra time they will add ore of the Kickstarter bonus item at launch
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    2020 Q4 unless they have literally completed a shit tonne of the mmo already and are waiting for a huge announcment then I just dont see how they will release the game on time. or any earlier then what I said.
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Shhh... don't talk about this unless you want to start another panic. This post is like making a loud noise in a room full of sleeping babies.
    fNX2ISa.png

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    sunfrog wrote: »
    Shhh... don't talk about this unless you want to start another panic. This post is like making a loud noise in a room full of sleeping babies.

Then let's cause a panic ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • I'll say C, it seems realistic, at least in my head.

B is my hopes and dreams.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • Alpha SoulAlpha Soul Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sometime between Q2 2020 and Q4 2020 is my feeling. I'm essentially guessing we've had a 6 month setback.
  • dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
    A lot of these responses didn't age well :p
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    He's a phantom | twitch.tv/dphantomtv
  • Didn't they say something about it?
  • I truly believe that the official release is when @StevenSharif decides it is.

I trust Intrepid to keep making this game better and better until it is decided that it can be released. And not until then.
  • StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    I predict, that it will launch... when it’s ready ❤️
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    :D
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • If we guess the day, would there be a extra reward outside of getting to play an awesome MMO? I'll guess anyway,.. NOV 10th 2021. o:)
  • WiplasherWiplasher Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    Some people are definitely trolling but I can't tell if some of you are serious haha. Regardless my serious reply would be Summer 2022.
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    December 15th 2022
    2PXdm1m
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Wiplasher wrote: »
    Some people are definitely trolling but I can't tell if some of you are serious haha. Regardless my serious reply would be Summer 2022.

The thread is over a year old.