Anyone else new here from Asmongold's stream today?

I have seen a random YouTube video here and there over the years, but today's stream with the dev and Asmongold really brought this game to my attention. I am incredibly excited about what is happening here!

Comments

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome aboard!
  • LangzLangz Member
    Welcome mate!
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Welcome to all the new people.

Feel free to ask questions and we will do our best to get you answers.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Welcome Welcome!
  • Same! Although I'm very curious, what is that Ember currency? Is it only usuable for cosmetics or something else?
  • doridori Member
    yep i am
  • LafiLafi Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Marudin wrote: »
    Same! Although I'm very curious, what is that Ember currency? Is it only usuable for cosmetics or something else?

to my knowledge its the cash shop currency, which is only able to be used on cosmetics !

welcome to AoC also!
    Twitch.tv/Lafidell
  • AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We need more acronymns everytime I see someone type AoC I think back to age of conan lol
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    greetings
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Came here after Lazy Peon's most recent video which Asmongold watched on stream soon after!

Happy to be here!
    ezgif-3-b7b5eae89b.gif
  • I look forward to seeing where this game goes and getting a chance to play it.
    RoCyQRp.png
  • JetJet Member
    edited August 2020
    I almost never use twitch but watched him on youtube and figured I'd toss him my prime sub.
  • I've been waiting for this game for a looooooooong time and I hope more and more people become aware of it because it has potential to be huuuuuuuuuge
  • I am here because of Asmon/Lazy Peon. I have never heard about this game. It looks very promising. I have some wow guildies looking for a new game to play and this may be it.
  • I just watched the vod.... This game looks amazing. promising and so much potential
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I do watch Asmongold and WoW streamers (I left WoW years ago but I do still watch the game) and I'm happy Ashes has branched into wider audiences.

All the best,
    Neu
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Devs have passion
  • floormatfloormat Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    AoC getting that exposure.
  • StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Welcome to all the new peeps! Enjoy the ride ❤️🙏💪
  • darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    floormat wrote: »
    AoC getting that exposure.
    Just wait until Alpha 1 actually launches and the video NDA goes away.
    I know Peon is already a Braver of Worlds backer, hopefully Asmongold will become one as well. I wouldnt complain one bit if he got special treatment and was given access to the Alpha even though as of now no more invites are supposed to be sold. The amount of eyes a streamer of his size could bring could double the size of the community here easily......and more eyes equals more $$$$ for developing the game.
  • yep. going to give it a try
  • WreynaWreyna Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome to the community! :)
  • No but I saw the hour and a half video posted on YouTube today by the AsmongoldTV channel lol
  • Welcome!

Not here because of Asmon, but I was really happy to see him excited about the game and bringing attention to it! I'm a big fag of his. Funny dood!
  • Huge fan of Asmongold... really looking forward to playing this game outside of wow. Gladd to be here! <3
  • This Game looks so fucking good.
  • SosteneshionSosteneshion Member
    edited July 2020
    Looking forward to play it! Game looks amazing so far, Asmon just gave me more hype.
    Necromancer
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome to everyone.

Just remember this ride still has a ways to go before we all get to fully enjoy it. Having said that things will really start to ramp up from here on in.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • PlusyPlusy Member
    Just registered, when can we expect the beta to start? I want to buy the 75 bucks package.
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Betas will be at least next year, hopefully will be next year, could be the year after. We hope Alpha 1 expands and Alpha 2 goes smoothly. The timescales aren't set in stone.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif