Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Oceanic Gameplay

Will Oceanic/SEA players get any love at some point in this MMO? 

I won't be greedy and expect one at launch but will it at least be something the developers would consider when the game really takes off? (which I believe it will). 

With the countless MMORPG's already released and only having 2-3 having playable because of ping issues it makes us Australians super sad.

If this wouldn't be a viable option, is there any word on combat being player sided? Nothing worse then moving out of something and having 2 seconds to spare to then still be hit.

Thank you!! 
^_^

Comments

• Options
    Pretty sure theres been alot of mention about Oceanic servers :) Maybe even confirmation, but Im not 100% sure.
  • Options
    It is confirmed that there will be OCE/SEA servers :smile:

• Options
    Howdy! 

As the pic above shows No IP lock and they will have NA,EU and OCE/SEA servers! 

Hope this helps! 
  • Options
    It is confirmed that there will be OCE/SEA servers :smile:

Just to clarify this physical server will be in Australia/near so we will be getting low ping? 

If this is so my bank account will be open to that kickstarter page haha.
  • Options
    Ooh, so a separate SEA server isn't confirmed yet. I've no idea where the physical location of the OCE/SEA servers will be. 
  • Options
    Yes low(er) pings my friends  B)
  • Options
    I had my hope up for an underwater quest but its only servers. well i will be on my way then
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I hope there will be 2 seperate SEA and OCE server. So that Ican choose the best location with lowest ping to play (If possible hope that they will announce which cities will the servers be located would be great). Afraid of lagging in game.