Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Comments

• Options
    Wooohoooo! Much hype!
  • Options
    The special guest is me.

...I wish... Oh god please make it happen. I'll do anything.
  • Options
    I juts hope we will get lots of video footage
  • Options
    Plane leaves at 6PM that day...so lucky that I'll be able to make it to this!
  • Options
    I will be ax pax and fit this panel in my schedule
  • Options
    Well managed to get the week off for PAX :3 Even though I won't be there in person ~ my frog spirit will be ~ I'll make sure you're all having a fab time by watching the streams all weekend xxxxx
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Again, all PAX attendees -- please do all of us a favor and be a critic while you play on the arena and gather your mushrooms. Point out bugs! All inconveniences and possible exploits of skills, i.e (too little/much cooldown, gathering rates take too long) We are trying to bring a game genre from the ashes here! Be respectful and appreciative, but remember that we want this game to be different than many others!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    i wish i could go soooo bad, i just want to get my hands on this game, i want to help influence the mmo creative process since its been my majority of gaming focus for 10+ years now

ill be in spokane washington september 3rd-12th live in South Florida, and boy do i wish i could go to seattle for one of those days and go to pax
  • Options
    I wish I could be there!  So much came up this year that I don't have the means to make it.  I will be watching it online though!  I wonder if they will attend other conventions or have plans to go to PAX yearly?
  • Options
    Cant wait to see what news comes out of this event! Buzzing!
  • Options
    Chudyie said:
    Again, all PAX attendees -- please do all of us a favor and be a critic while you play on the arena and gather your mushrooms. Point out bugs! All inconveniences and possible exploits of skills, i.e (too little/much cooldown, gathering rates take too long) We are trying to bring a game genre from the ashes here! Be respectful and appreciative, but remember that we want this game to be different than many others!

I trust PAXers to be honest about it and point out every single good thing and bad thing they observe. Whether it's objective or subjective, I'm sure they're gonna detail it a lot.
  • Options
    It's a great chance to get a peek at the game play and what we can expect.  Hopefully it will be awesome enough to bring more attention to the development and draw many,  many more people to Ashes.   Sure wish I  could be there.