Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Ronin Legion - (NA)(PvX)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in North American Guilds

I am Fire Frenzy, Founder of The Ronin Legion. I have had over 10 years worth of leadership experience across different platforms upon multiple games/within multiple communities.

The Ronin Legion is a mercenary, PvX guild, based mainly in NA but also has EU members. We are on multiple games and platforms (PC & XB1) and are looking to be part of the glorious Ashes of Creation community.

As in previous games, we shall aim to fulfil the role of mercenaries, hiring the use of our united skill set to help further the governing bodies of nodes progress and trade with the confidence of their trade being safe from attack.

We are extremely varied in skills and game styles, and believe in a much more casual approach to gaming, whilst maintaining the professionalism to perform well for any contract.

Our focus, is to build a skilled, fun loving, mature group of gamers and friends to be able to game together on multiple games and platforms and being able to have that support network you wouldn't get outside of a guild.

For more information take a look at our website: www.theroninlegion.com

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to join our discord server:
https://discord.gg/XpVjwbt

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qWH4Qjx.png[/img]

Comments

• Options
    The Ronin Community is recruiting now, on PC and on Xbox One. If interested in joining, please join our discord server and one of our admins will be in touch.
  • Options
    Good luck in recruiting new players!
  • Options
    Thank you,
    We have also got a number of other branches, so please feel free to contact me with any and all queries!
  • Options
    Can I hire you for caravan protection?
  • Options

Yes you may @Truth Eternal
    Caravan Protection is one of many areas we hope to be able to provide services for.

• Options
    Website now up and running https://www.theroninlegion.com/
  • Options
    Great guy!
  • Options
    Love the theme of the guild. Do you have plans to have a formal process for contract requests?
  • Options
    Love the theme of the guild. Do you have plans to have a formal process for contract requests?

Yes, we already have a process in place that's worked well so far, we have many members (all established members) who will all know how to arrange a contract and what information that is needed to arrange it.

The contract is then managed and maintained in our discord server as well as a few other places.

Our social media has been a great platform for attracting contracts, with over 1700 followers on our IG and numerous youtubers with over 2k subscribers we've been able to put our name out there over the years and gather many clients. We have performed security details at car meets in games, convoy/bodyguarding, and assassination/bounty hunting. The games we play are varied, so adjusting how we perform as mercenaries will be very easy.