[EU] Reborn | PvP | Competitive
We are a PvP focused guild, initially from ArcheAge EU, planning on moving to Ashes of Creation. Ever since Reborn was created, we have always aimed for being a small PvP force. In ArcheAge, we were forced to become larger than we initially wanted due to the nature of the game supporting zerging, and the impossibility for smaller guilds to survive between the zergs. However, we are hopeful that Ashes will give the opportunity for small guilds to survive and stay competitive. We are aiming to start playing Ashes with 100 members. We have a strong core that we are bringing and now recruiting to fill the last spots. We will prioritize accepting players with Alpha 2 access.
Our objective as a guild is to be able to conquer all content offered by Ashes. Our main focus lies on group PvP, both organised and spontaneous, as we consider this to be our true 'end game'. To achieve this goal we strive for excellence - not only in individual skill, mentality, knowledge and equipment progression; but above all we aspire to be a single cohesive unit working as a team.
With this goal in mind, we have specifically chosen to stay on the smaller end of guild size in Ashes, so that we can prioritize quality over quantity. We will need to be able to rely on every individual member blindly - with the motivation for achieving excellence being a shared mindset you can find in all of us. We believe that this will be our biggest strength regardless of what is to come in Ashes, and are confident that it will help us to achieve what we intend to.
Our Biggest ArcheAge Achievements
- Top PvP guild on Europe
- Created the first Player Nation on Europe
If you've read the text above, you might think that it will be hard to join our guild since our main goal is being a compact group of skilled players. You would be correct. We have really tough and stringent recruitment process. First, you're going to fill our application form. Depending on the quality of your application, your likelihood of progressing to the second phase will increase. Should you qualify for the second phase, we will assess your performance in game during organized PvP and PvE events. This will not be a 1-2 day process, we may ask you to wait weeks for our final decision regarding your application status.
What We Expect From You
- You should be capable of following directions in a number of stressful situations.
- You should be able to financially support yourself without guild assistance. This includes bringing consumables for any and all applicable events and having sufficient gear relative to that of your guildmates.
- You should participate in a majority of guild events and activities.
- You should be able to analyze a PvP or PvE situation and properly adapt to it (skill usage, talent tree decisions, positioning) without being asked to do so. There is a learning curve, but you should not need to be told what to do every few minutes.
Common Reasons for Removal
- If you become inactive in guild activities or fall behind in gearing yourself up / improving your gameplay relative to your teammates, you'll be asked to fix those issues and we will give you some time to do so. And when your time is up, you'll either be removed or congratulated on your improvements.
- If you are consistently incapable of following directions quickly and effectively.
- If your attitude does not correspond with that of the guild and it is interfering with our synergy.
- Being the top qualified PvP guild in Ashes.
- Be able to challenge and win against larger enemy groups.
- Be able to conquer all PvE content with as few players as possible.
- Have all crafting disciplines within the game covered, allowing us to forge the best equipment on our server.
- Take a part in building and destroying the biggest of nodes.
- Claim a castle for ourselves.
- We are going to be at war with many of the guilds on our server.
- We are not going to be a part of massive alliances.
If you are interested in joining us simply fill our application form linked above and we will contact you soon after. If you have more questions, you are welcome to join our Discord or DM me on forums/Discord. Even though our Ashes channels are permission locked, you can use the public channels ask your questions or tag along with our guys in other games until Ashes is close!