Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

Comments

• Options
    Hi, Looking for gaming warlords. Is this the right place?
  • Options
    Can't help myself.
    Applied and hope to hear from them soon :blush:
    Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.
  • Options
    Stronknet wrote: »

Yes, this is the proper place B)
    3hmamy1ekfqy.gif
  • Options
    NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Stronknet wrote: »
    Oh yes! We've got more Warlords than a game of Mount & Blade Bannerlord!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Options
    Leonard wrote: »
    Can't help myself.
    Applied and hope to hear from them soon :blush:

Fantastic news! A member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch shortly. :)
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Options
    Hi all. If there is still free spots for new members i would like to join!
  • Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Hi all. If there is still free spots for new members i would like to join!

Applications are indeed still open, do hop onto our Discord ( https://www.discord.gg/handofunity ) to find out more and chat with the team, you'd be most welcome as our guest. :)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can't believe it's been nearly 2 years since I joined this great group of people.
    11wn1c3qmy20.gif
  • Options
    HoU has been an amazing and friendly community! I joined almost 1 month ago and have been met with open arms the whole time.

Plus the excitement for Ashes of creation in the discord keeps me eagerly begging for an Alpha 2 release date! 😉
  • Options
    EmberstoneEmberstone Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hype!
    ftcm67938qg3.gif
  • Options
    This is the Guild that you could call home. The guild is full of experienced players and amazing people to play with in general, when you join Hand of Unity, you will not feel alone, when AoC launches you will be in great hands of Narys and you won't regret joining the community ever. Hand of Unity is Family.
    1hdtuzyac1o1.gif
  • Options
    MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, HandOfUnity!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    Awesome guild always friendly! Looking forward to seeing them in alpha 2!
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• Options
    Mihai wrote: »
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, HandOfUnity!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!

It is a pleasure to meet you as well Mihai!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    Awesome guild always friendly! Looking forward to seeing them in alpha 2!

Looking forward to seeing you and the amazing guys over at Nephilim in Alpha 2 buddy!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    Alpha 2

See you there. 👍🏽

• Options
    edited October 2023
    We are still recruiting ahead of Alpha 2, currently we have 125 members with Alpha 2 access and this is one of the largest amount of testers within one community within Europe. We are looking forward to making a big impact! Come check us out today! :smiley:
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • Options
    Last month made it 3 years since I applied to Hand of Unity and it's been great, just having so many people to chat to who are equally excited for the game.
    A fun, engaging community across all genre's of games.
    Over that time I've played game with lots of members in LoL, GW2, Diablo 4 and even single player games there's usually someone who will share an interest with you.
    The thread for Hogwarts Legacy had 6K+ comments of pure enthusiasm and enjoyment alone, I can't imagine the numbers for the Ashes of Creation chapter!
    From events, discussions and livestream participation, it's nice to know the people you can be testing or playing with ahead of time, it takes away any social anxiety so you can just enjoy the experience.

w9aa773ktwxd.gif
  • Options
    Sorf wrote: »
    Last month made it 3 years since I applied to Hand of Unity and it's been great, just having so many people to chat to who are equally excited for the game.
    A fun, engaging community across all genre's of games.
    Over that time I've played game with lots of members in LoL, GW2, Diablo 4 and even single player games there's usually someone who will share an interest with you.
    The thread for Hogwarts Legacy had 6K+ comments of pure enthusiasm and enjoyment alone, I can't imagine the numbers for the Ashes of Creation chapter!
    From events, discussions and livestream participation, it's nice to know the people you can be testing or playing with ahead of time, it takes away any social anxiety so you can just enjoy the experience.

We are very glad to have you with us Sorf!! Bring on Alpha 2 so we can dive straight in! :)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    NephinNephin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wanna get this awesome signature I have? Check us out today! ;)
  • Options
    Joined 2 months ago, finally found an active community where you can socialize and nerd out on a game, that literally doesn't exist (yet).

We're not just waiting for the A2 release, we're also playing other games together. If you feel like joining a community in the true sense of the word, hop on our discord and take a look around :smile:
    hd5re28vw9gs.gif
  • Options
    I have just recently completed my first YEAR with Hand of Unity and as an introvert who finds it very hard to interact with new people, this community was the easiest place for me to connect with some amazing people! Everyone in the guild is super friendly and always willing to interact with one an other, really happy I joined the guild and wouldn't look anywhere else for an amazing community!

On to another YEAR! <3
  • Options
    falminfalmin Member, Intrepid Pack
    I can honestly say with no Bias what so ever that this guild, is the best guild.
    kjrw0vzdweh0.gif
  • Options
    Having last posted here in 2019 I am still a member of HoU and still enjoying playing games and hanging out and meeting the people in the community there is a good mix of people who want to play casually and who want to be the absolute best in the game meaning it's a good place to come and play with like minded people no matter your play style. I highly recommend it to anyone who's choosing where and who they want to play with.
    Hopper
    6xl411769d6o.gif
  • Options
    Join us lads, you won't regret it ;)
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f8921e&is=65e61d1e&hm=641bd6b35a822914246ec22db2ffb7655711526fc207838718e599f1fdd1c864&=
  • Options
    chiliaschilias Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Even me .. old member since AA ... who sadly does not have enough time to play currently together with this amazing group of people, just counting the days untill AoC .... and re-emerge myself with you all ;)
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f891db&is=65e61cdb&hm=b112129514e336e47125e3f40126f5adeef907787debcf9f883cb5d9afbb9357&
  • Options
    Join and get good design boys and grills XD
    ufaozxiianaa.gif
  • Options
    HerdoHerdo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We can't wait for the Alpha 2 quarter reveal at the next stream 🥳 If you want to be a part of our Alpha 2 journey, feel encouraged to apply! 😁
  • Options
    ImmortalityImmortality Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I've been with Hand of Unity since early 2020. Can't say any other community has ever felt like home like this one has.

If you are at all considering joining us i urge you to do so. You won't regret it! A2 soon /cope
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    ennosnowpawennosnowpaw Member, Founder
    I love you guys and this community!
    fywbmk9q8s5x.gif