Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Recently joined for AoC. Nice & well organised from what I've seen in the other games they are currently playing. See you in Alpha 2!
    atl47ni8tnnv.gif
  • Options
    JoshB6119JoshB6119 Member
    edited November 2023
    Unbelievable guild, been here since it all started. Great bunch, can't recommend it enough. Very versatile, a lot of variety overall!
    3wtozunupgad.gif
  • Options
    Been in the guild for almost two years, best time i had on the internet.
    g1e9l6hdk60r.gif
  • Options
    Its one of the few guilds that dont just pretend to be organized but actually are.
    To many times i have seen guild leadership talk big but fall apart when a bit of chaos happens.
    Not here.
    A sudden massive influx of pax alpha testers where no problem for our officers.
    Everyone was organized in record time while members held voice disciplin on their own, without constant reminder.
    All this and more makes me happy to be part of the team and i look forward to A2, knowing we will rock it.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    looking forward to see you all in Alpha 2 :)
    8c5c7n5bbsgu.gif
  • Options
    Can't wait!
    g0y79sc0x5mq.gif
  • Options
    Great community and guild!
    daod7omtlbo6.gif
  • Options
    Amazing guild with some amazing players.
    u1f1mhl0di4h.gif
  • Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    We have just put together our latest gameplay montage from Ashes of Creation Alpha 1 and beyond, come check it out!

https://youtu.be/ib7wKL-bLA0?si=kDJIyivsxHttSqM4
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    BlockBusterBlockBuster Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello :)
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f9adf5&is=65e738f5&hm=605d011fc77485d5e237b578ef0a9755fc334b33ef30af11ef4f4605c89a1b88&=
  • Options
    Yo
    Signature-member.gif
  • Options
    NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best darn mmo crew around.
    11wn1c3qmy20.gif
  • Options
    DabzDabz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A wise man once said:
    "I don't mind being the villain in your story because you're a clown in mine."
    sl7h2uq651ha.gif
  • Options
    A fantastic community!
    61a6aqe8ewhb.gif
  • Options
    ImmortalityImmortality Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 13
    HEY YOU!, yes you. The person on the other end of the screen reading this. You should join us. We're great. Totally not a biased review
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    Recently Joined the guild! I'm super pumped and excited for what's to come with this amazing community and AoC.
    ovbhp9dwnn99.gif
  • Options
    FlankerFlanker Member
    edited March 3
    Spoke to one of the recruiters, he was polite and friendly
    n8ohfjz3mtqg.png
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Question: When I join a guild for AoC, I do not want to play with a bunch of cheaters. Will your guild kick any member who cheats, including using 3rd party software, engaging in 'real money transactions', or in any other way violate the EULA? Thanks.
  • Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    tautau wrote: »
    Question: When I join a guild for AoC, I do not want to play with a bunch of cheaters. Will your guild kick any member who cheats, including using 3rd party software, engaging in 'real money transactions', or in any other way violate the EULA? Thanks.

Thanks for your question tautau - We are a fair play community and do not allow our members to RMT, utilise exploits or cheat in any way. We were even known to throw a siege or two in New World where a game bug would have given us an unfair advantage, as we like to win on merit alone.

Hopefully this answers your question, do feel free to stop by our Discord as you would be most welcome!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    KrraztKrrazt Member
    edited March 4
    Great Community! and lots of copium to go around!
    ovbhp9dwnn99.gif
  • Options
    RiannanasRiannanas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Is it Q3 yet?! :D
    Signature-member.gif
  • Options
    Riannanas wrote: »
    Is it Q3 yet?! :D

SOOOOOOOONtm
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    COPIUM
    0im642humq7c.gif
  • Options
    KaedwynKaedwyn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    100% pure all caps COPIUM right into my veins
    bq8nlifj4b4p.gif
  • Options
    Any responsible adults here, that are planning to take a few weeks of vacation from work when we get the exact A2 date?

Not that I endorse such behaviour, but my curiousity container is attached to my copium tank and there's still plenty of space there.
    hd5re28vw9gs.gif
  • Options
    Any responsible adults here, that are planning to take a few weeks of vacation from work when we get the exact A2 date?

Not that I endorse such behaviour, but my curiousity container is attached to my copium tank and there's still plenty of space there.

Space? In my copium tanks! It shall all be spent at the end of the month for that fighter stream!
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    SeomanSeoman Member
    edited March 20
    I am an member of this guild for quite a long while now and still dont regret my choice to join. All are very friendly, active and engaged, from top to bottom. There is already a lot of communication and activities even while we are all waiting for alpha2.
    Signature-member.gif
  • Options
    BIS guild is still recruiting, come join us \o/
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    Is it Q3 yet ? :(
    3hmamy1ekfqy.gif