Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Aurora | PvX | Semi-Hardcore | Pyrian

Comments

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best of luck to you guys :)
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What jegorex said. I'm interested in a guild but don't want to put much effort in, if the game is still 1-3 years away.

hahaha Never mind my ramblings
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • What jegorex said. I'm interested in a guild but don't want to put much effort in, if the game is still 1-3 years away.

You are welcome to join our discord and see if there are some other games we can play together till Ashes gets released.
    ijI3ujZ.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    first post has been brought up to speed. :)
    We're continuing to look for new recruits and friends!
    Qsb9psK.png
  • desseusdesseus Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Hmm..Boo?
    edited November 2019
    We're proud to announce that Desseus has been promoted to a fullfletched guild elder and that AliceSoderlund and Lokiju have been promoted to officers! :smile:
    With this new support we are working on ways to advance our community even further. New updates soon to come!

Feel free to check us out on Discord, as well!
    Aurora Discord
    Qsb9psK.png
    first post updated.
    We retired our use of guilded.gg in favor of our own community forum, that we modified with our selfcoded discord bot, World Tree.

Cheers everyone!
    Qsb9psK.png
  • I love our new forum and it really works well with our Discord bot ^^
    ijI3ujZ.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
    Heyo,

bump up! We are continuing recruitment :)
    We can't wait for the next livestream, seems to be a big one (we hope)
    Feel free to drop by our Discord ;)
    Qsb9psK.png
  • CrocosCrocos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good guild, full of friendly people :)
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    We have been growing quickly lately :D
    ijI3ujZ.png
    We are recruiting!
  • unphazdunphazd Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited August 2020
    We have indeed.
    giphy.gif

• May I join your merry band please? I’m old...ahem...mature player *cough cough* played many MMORPGs over the years....looking for a really friendly group where I can hopefully farm, make potions and help my guild friends out. Can’t join discord on my iPad but will join tomorrow to introduce myself and hopefully be accepted
    “When a Dragon, an Elf, and a Human walk into a bar, the Human is always going to be the punch line.”
  • May I join your merry band please? I’m old...ahem...mature player *cough cough* played many MMORPGs over the years....looking for a really friendly group where I can hopefully farm, make potions and help my guild friends out. Can’t join discord on my iPad but will join tomorrow to introduce myself and hopefully be accepted

We mainly use Discord, you are always welcome to join us and see if we fit :smile:
    All that we ask if that you agree that Elves are the best.
    ijI3ujZ.png
    We are recruiting!
  • edited August 2020
    Spirit wrote: »
    May I join your merry band please? I’m old...ahem...mature player *cough cough* played many MMORPGs over the years....looking for a really friendly group where I can hopefully farm, make potions and help my guild friends out. Can’t join discord on my iPad but will join tomorrow to introduce myself and hopefully be accepted

We mainly use Discord, you are always welcome to join us and see if we fit :smile:
    All that we ask if that you agree that Elves are the best.

[

Elves are the bomb! I’m surprised you thought I might think otherwise.*tisk tisk* ;)
    “When a Dragon, an Elf, and a Human walk into a bar, the Human is always going to be the punch line.”
  • Go ahead and become ONE OF US

Best Community!
    giphy.gif
  • DiadorimDiadorim Member
    edited August 2020
    I'm definitely interested :) What are your goals on RP? (nvm just read them on your forum!)
  • New member of Aurora and I can't help but wish I'd discovered this guild sooner, great group of people, great community!
    signature.png
    First post updated :)
    Feel free to check us out on Discord, Instagram and other platforms <3
    Qsb9psK.png
  • elves :puke:
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    For a guild full of elves they are a good bunch
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    Shergrim wrote: »
    elves :puke:

dwarves :puke:
    ijI3ujZ.png
    We are recruiting!
    First post updated, we're still alive and kicking! Right now knee deep in prepping our members for alpha 1 :)
    Feel free to check us out on Discord, Instagram and other platforms <3
    Qsb9psK.png
  • truelytruely Member, Alpha One
    <3
  • desseusdesseus Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Letting people know we are still alive! Been playing New world and all it has to offer and some of us looking to go to lost ark as well! Still playing other gamss together as a community too as we slowly ramp up for Alpha 2! Hope everyone is good and still hyped for AoC B)
  • I'm very happy to have joined Aurora. Friendly Discord atmosphere. Promising guild.
    Bump up! We continue our recruitment for Ashes of Creation
    Feel free to swing by our Discord and get to know our community!
    Qsb9psK.png
  • I just became a member recently, great community and they are very active.
    Elves are going to dominate Verra