Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What Are You Most Looking Forward To?

persianpersian Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
Personally, something I can finally sink time and effort into without worrying about switching every week or so. What about yourselves?

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The lore and the world are what im looking forward to the most
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AwaceAwace Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fun and addicting pvp/movement and frequently content updates!

That would already do it for me.
    096htIx.png
    Awacegg l Awace l Awacegg l Awace#3904
  • drfranxxdrfranxx Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    mmorpg like old lineage 2... not in all aspects, just similar
    パン
  • EkkornKebabEkkornKebab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Exploring and lore
    signature.png
    Onwards. To Vera
  • Tavern! Tavern! Tavern! beer-mug_1f37a.png
    Miloira.gif
  • AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Something worthy to play for years with the people I like, against people I don't like >:)
    Auronsyg.png
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    spells and all forms of magic
    and taverns of course ^^
    Qsb9psK.png
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A true adventure with real people. Also raiding, getting legendaries, exploring and lore puzzles.
  • playful2504playful2504 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Crafting, raiding and a nice drink at the tavern !
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lore of course, it is what keeps the whole game interesting and the world seems more alive with it c:
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Looking forward to a game that's main selling point isn't convenience.
  • hikshiks Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    the ashes version of barrens chat
    hikssyg.png
  • MizieMizie Member
    Almost all the PvE aspects of the game! I love the idea of Crafting, Gathering, Farming and above all Breeding!!
  • BlackMystBlackMyst Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm looking forward to exploring the world and seeing how it will change and the lore that comes with it and Crafting.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I want to craft. Maybe some pendants, maybe some giant orbs of arcane power, maybe some trinkets. Who knows?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • JaminJamin Member
    Something new and original. With a good community similar to how WoW used to be. Where top people in servers will be seen and recognised more often, and build connections with others even outside of guild.
    Jaminsyg.png
    "As you wish... I care not"
    Damokles wrote: »
    I want to craft. Maybe some pendants, maybe some giant orbs of arcane power, maybe some trinkets. Who knows?

The giant orbs of arcane power caught my attention ;3
    Jamin wrote: »
    Something new and original. With a good community similar to how WoW used to be. Where top people in servers will be seen and recognised more often, and build connections with others even outside of guild.

I really miss the glory days. Where a craftsman was recognised for crafting a legandary weapon, or for possessing the recepy for this and that armor. Where guilds tried to fight for tanks, because no one had the time or will to level a fkn warrior.
    a6XEiIf.gif
    autumnleaf wrote: »

Well you just need to get a fist sized giant diamond and start carving i would say. Maybe some blood of an strong creature. And there you have your conduit! :D
    a6XEiIf.gif

Well you just need to get a fist sized giant diamond and start carving i would say. Maybe some blood of an strong creature. And there you have your conduit! :D

If only Nagash had blood...he would finally be useful for something c:
  • LuckyGeekLuckyGeek Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Strongholds and exploration :smile:
    On his one hand he wore rings of stone,
    iron, amber, wood and bone.

We could turn his bones into bone dust. Should be enough to make something decent xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
    edited April 2019

We could turn his bones into bone dust. Should be enough to make something decent xD

I do want his spine and skull for a staff however c:

and the middle fingers too...for research. Yes research.
  • Magic ManMagic Man Member
    edited April 2019
    I look forward to see the hybrid combat and the grapple hook in action. If it's the way I imagine, I will buy the most expensive package there is 🤩

signature.png
    signature.png
    edited April 2019
    kayra wrote: »
    I look forward to see the hybrid combat and the grapple hook in action. If it's the way I imagine, I will buy the most expensive package there is 🤩

signature.png

Had to google for the grappling hook and think this would really fit a rogue xD
    But i hope it will be mostly for movement and wont have too much of an effect in a fight, maybe some slight displacement or an interrupt against casters. :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • pjrydeckerpjrydecker Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Crafting, exploring a new world discovering lore. Setting up a freehold, building up a node by the sea or a river...... there is just sooo much to look forward to if they pull it all off.
    4ZZpOBh.gif
    pjrydecker wrote: »
    Crafting, exploring a new world discovering lore. Setting up a freehold, building up a node by the sea or a river...... there is just sooo much to look forward to if they pull it all off.

True the expectations are high for Ashes and if they pull it off well then...well goodbye life.

True the expectations are high for Ashes and if they pull it off well then...well goodbye life.

Goodbye WoW and GW2 rather :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
    edited April 2019

Got bored of those 2 years ago xD

Got bored of those 2 years ago xD

Yeah stopped with wow end 2018 and now just go around a bit on GW2 (because its is free after all) and now wait for AoC, Star Citizen and Borderlands 3 on Steam.
    a6XEiIf.gif