Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What Are You Most Looking Forward To?

2»

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    pjrydecker wrote: »
    Crafting, exploring a new world discovering lore. Setting up a freehold, building up a node by the sea or a river...... there is just sooo much to look forward to if they pull it all off.

True the expectations are high for Ashes and if they pull it off well then...well goodbye life.

Goodbye WoW and GW2 rather :D

Got bored of those 2 years ago xD

Yeah stopped with wow end 2018 and now just go around a bit on GW2 (because its is free after all) and now wait for AoC, Star Citizen and Borderlands 3 on Steam.

I have Star Citizen and it's alright but severly lacks content, I'm just waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and Subverse :naughty:
  • Options
    BlastBlast Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Raiding and exploration, 1v1 arena battles, farming legendaries and making friends
  • Options
    Exploring and lore

I'm on the same boat as Squirrel.

Exploring a new world is always exciting! the look of the world so far in the snippets we've seen have been so beautiful! I'm really hoping for some solid, deep and intricate lore.

These two aspects definitely appeal to me and will be a big influence on any fanart/comics that I draw up.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • Options
    hamilerhamiler Member
    edited April 2019
    To crushing *MY* enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just gonna be grindin my way to max level asap and gearing as fast as possible. Can't do no dilly-dallying, we gots tah work!
  • Options
    Some ambush points, a group of people who think like I do, a node or 2 that has gold to spend to protect a caravan or buy goods from a ransacked caravan. A fishing hole and pleasant weather.
  • Options
    XombieXombie Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The grind, the journey to the end, and establishing a name for myself and Mutiny. I am craving the work, not the reward.
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Change! player driven change we build it we tear it down.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    DeeDee Member, Alpha One
    Hearing @Shaze 's screams impeccable leadership during Castle Sieges.
  • Options
    URanu5URanu5 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fresh Start - I continue to enjoy my time on WoW but you can tell with all the people who play... The Air is Stale. The games community is bored of the same ol', and the same ol' excuses? Finally not flying... Gamers need something new and Ashes has the capability to bring it all home. What is it all? A healthy mix of PvE, PvP, and RP rolled into one that other games couldn't promote properly.
    planet-uranus.jpg
  • Options
    poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    persian wrote: »
    What Are You Most Looking Forward To?

for some sleep
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All the PvE aspects, caravans, monster coins, some sieges, but not a big fan of open world PvP.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Pvp and the politics that comes with it. Also Interested in how things like trade agreements will play out.
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    New Minecraft update
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    I hate epic store and I want a mansion. That's all I'm going for. One big house to verify that I was there first. Oh and a undead army.
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I want to wander about endlessly and be able to see the change in the nodes. Watch some rise and others fall. I said this a lot on the past forums, the only reason I don't play Skyrim or Fallout as much as I used to is because ive seen all the locations and raided everything.

A non-static node system was my biggest draw. Enough to make me invest heavily in a genre (mmo) I have never been a part of.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    I really want to see how the node system will work out in practise. In addition, I am interest to see how much those augments actually changes the original abilities.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • Options
    A new world to explore. New characters to play. New crafting and housing. New quests. Just...everything.
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    azathoth wrote: »
    I want to wander about endlessly and be able to see the change in the nodes. Watch some rise and others fall. I said this a lot on the past forums, the only reason I don't play Skyrim or Fallout as much as I used to is because ive seen all the locations and raided everything.

A non-static node system was my biggest draw. Enough to make me invest heavily in a genre (mmo) I have never been a part of.

The idea of traveling around the world and seeing a lot of things is very appealing especially since as you said it's a non static world/nodes. Imagine just being in one node and a dragon attacks you move on after that and an army of the dead is attacking another node c: