Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Stormborn | 18+ | PVX | Semi-Hardcore | Competitive | Active | 85+ Members with Alpha 1

Comments

• MalapapasMalapapas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Kumary wrote: »
    Hello @Mygrunt and that is not a dumb question! Not sure about the other guilds, but here at Stormborn we have monthly events like; Giveaways, Game Nights, Movie Nights and TV Series Nights. Besides this we have different divisions playing different games, for example:

• World of Warcraft
    • Guild Wars 2
    • Destiny 2
    • Star Citizen
    * Possibly soon Dual Universe

And we also have our side games like:
    • Fall Guys
    • League of Legends
    • Rocket League
    • Escape from Tarkov
    • 7 Days to Die
    • Smite
    Just to name a few

Activity is important to us and when we recruit, we make sure everyone has the same mindset. This helps a lot so there is never a dull moment or "ghost town" in our discord. There is always something going on in our chats and voice chats B)

Not because I am the leader of Stormborn, but I must admit it's a pretty damn awesome community <3

Would you say the first list are the games with your most active player base? I am looking for an active community to join and until NW then later on AoC comes out I have access to games like GW2/ESO/SC/DU/Crowfall...
  • KumaryKumary Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Malapapas wrote: »
    Would you say the first list are the games with your most active player base? I am looking for an active community to join and until NW then later on AoC comes out I have access to games like GW2/ESO/SC/DU/Crowfall...

Hello there @Malapapas we are definitely an active community. Below is a printscreen I just took (today 9/16/20) of our Discord Voice Chats.

1589602fd3efa144d52841db24edbdbd.png

As per your question; Would you say the first list are the games with your most active player base?
    1st list is the games that have a group of people playing it on a daily basis and always welcoming more to join. The second list are games to name a few that we can form a quick group and have some fun , plus any planned game nights we do. This is definitely a way to keep ourselves entertained until AoC comes out.

Oh we also have sign-ups to make groups for when Baldur's Gate 3 comes out ;)
    5b72df90d96c187ed7e6c2f181b8322e.png
    Stormborn Discord: Join Here
    My AoC Referral: Click Here
  • KayhasKayhas Member
    edited September 2020
    Yep Yep active for sure joined not long ago usually almost always someone in discord, sometimes not even playing together just hanging out and talking.
    Most people are new to Destiny and just started, few of us have played before and are helping new players learn the game.
    Shadowlands for Wow is very close and pre-patch should be dropping soon! Lots of people playing stuff to scratch that MMO itch while we wait for Ashes!
    3hFdgG0
    Discord: Join Here
  • Kumary wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Haha, this just won my heart, I will be filling out an app asap!!
    B) See you soon @Mygrunt
    edited November 2020
    ========================
    APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
    ========================

If you want to kill some time and have fun while you wait for AoC, come check us out!
    We have sign-ups for Baldur's Gate 3 if you want to join a campaign and also for DnD. Besides that we have divisions in the following games:

• World of Warcraft
    • Guild Wars 2
    • Destiny 2

We have a group of members that also play these as their side games:
    • Among Us
    • Fall Guys
    • Pummel Party
    • League of Legends
    • Genshin Impact
    • Rocket League
    • Escape from Tarkov
    • Smite
    Just to name a few

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or join our Discord. B)<3
  • This guild makes a serious effort to stay engaged, even before the game is out. Also judging by what I've seen in the New World preview, we're also very efficient. Plus we've got a cool name. So bump.
  • This is my first guild and hopefully my last! Ive been welcomed with open arms and although i'm still new i can tell this guild has the drive to stand out as one of the top in AOC and cant wait for the adventures we will be paving in the future.
  • StormbornEyeEricStormbornEyeEric Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    As an off an on MMO player since I was 13, I still remember the most fun I had was when I had a group of friends to play Everquest with. Especially with grinding MMOs, it just is more fun to do it with people you know, even if it is just through the innerwebs.. Unfortunately, most of my friends play single player RPGs, and I didn't know anyone IRL who plays MMOs anymore. When Ashes and New World hit my radar, I decided to take a look at the forums to maybe look into a guild to join. First one I found was Stormborn. I have been welcomed since day one! I now play DnD on roll20 with a good group of guys from the guild, and am feeling the excitement to play with a guild/friends for the first time since those early Everquest days. You won't regret applying, and we look forward to welcoming more people into the Stormborn family!

Also, bump.
    7q5mrfmz4rng.png
  • Super welcoming and friendly community! Come in to our discord and say hello! :)
  • So I basically joined all the major AoC discord communities to see where I 'fit in' (test the waters as a guest) and [Stormborn] had the best vibes. It just felt 'right' for me...good wholesome, mature, active voice community. That said, there are many great gaming communities on here -- but this was the best group of gamers for me. I highly recommend joining us if your looking for a friendly community with a nice family feel! :)
    edited October 2020
    Thank you all for the awesome comments <3

It's truly amazing in seeing all the new recruits that have joined and we are still open for more...keep on coming! We have a group ready to test the Alpha One, but the majority of our members have Alpha Two. We are all eager and looking forward to AoC. If you do not have access to any Alpha/Beta it’s totally fine, we will still welcome you!

If you like a warm-welcoming and very active guild/community, come join us for a good time! We are an active community that consists of a diverse group of helpful gamers that make it a breeze for you to fit right in and start to chat, group and chill in and out of games. B);)
  • MesMes Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best Guild/community I have ever been a part of! <3 Active and fun environment that is very welcoming. Jump into the discord, play games, or just hang out with us! =^_^=
    usrmafwc0pkl.png
    edited November 2020
    Wishing you all a Spooky Trick or Treat Night!

1fwhwc
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2020
    Kumary wrote: »
    Wishing you all a Spooky Trick or Treat Night!

1fwhwc
    Much spoopy, such wow
    k2U15J3.png
    You know it...now to think of one for Thanksgiving ;)
    Ready for the weekend :smile:
    tenor.gif

=========================
    APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! ;)
    =========================
    Happy Veterans Day!
    50bcf1768eaf6549137b8c5379961510.png
  • RathionRathion Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Stormborn has been the best community I've had the pleasure of being part of. With active communities, game nights, consistent involvement from guild leaders, and the community members, who I've created memorable experiences with that will last a lifetime. This has been the best guild I've every played with in the last 15 years. You wont regret giving them a shot.
    Oops, with me being away moving and traveling during the Holiday...I forgot to send out my usual holiday spirit. Happy belated Thanksgiving! :D

shutterstock_739468219.jpg
  • VyerranVyerran Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    To think that I've been part of Stormborn for over a year now is absolutely amazing. How time seems to fly when you're having a great time! I'm extremely proud to be part of such a wonderful and activity community!
    Phoe_badge_1.png
  • SoulSoul Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ahh... Glorious testing with a wonderful guild.
    a1ievMn.png
    Soul wrote: »
    Ahh... Glorious testing with a wonderful guild.

I know finally, let the testing begin! ;)
  • AdeAde Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited December 2020
    Happy Holidays to the gang.

Recently joined really enjoying my time here - Pawe
    c755d4e77e4d02919bfd53ca4a7d5ca0.png
  • ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just joined recently, friendly group of players that are mature, don't talk all over you. They have a plan, then execute it well from what I've seen thus far. I have no doubts this will be a top guild in AoC! And also just a great community in general.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
    Thank you very much @Ade and @Satanico
    Very glad to have you both part of the team B)
    NY_gif.gif

• ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If alpha 1 reopens or you have alpha 2, or you're just looking for a guild when the game goes live, come check us out, I promose you will be glad you did. Great group of people, with tons of MMO experience. Kumary is a outstanding leader and I'm proud to be with them.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
    ========================
    APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
    ========================

If you want to kill some time and have fun while you wait for AoC, come check us out!
    We are also recruiting for New World and play a variety of games to keeps us entertained.
    If you have any questions, feel free to message me or join our Discord. B)<3

Founded from Ashes. Weathered in Battle. Seasoned for Change.