Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Stormborn | 18+ | PVX | Semi-Hardcore | Competitive | Active | 85+ Members with Alpha 1

Comments

• Options
    RemedyzRemedyz Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Now that I have a signature, I can say this guild is legit. It's 2 legit 2 quit.
    Not all who wander are lost, except me, I'm probably lost.
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Over the past year, I've gained a tremendous amount of respect for Queen Kumary and the founders of Stormborn. They continuously work very diligently in order to make Stormborn a welcoming, home feeling place to chill and hang with friends. They are respectful and professional, yet at the same time very personable and what you see is what you get; They don't try to act who they aren't. I've grown very fond of the online friendships i've gained within this community. I highly recommend anyone looking for a guild that is heavily focused on achieving their goals, while at the same time building a strong - close knit clan, to look no further than Stormborn.....

Pulses of energy begin to ripple across Verra’s heavens,
    Seen from afar, plumes of onyx gather together,
    Spiraling in wonder, power beckons,
    Flashes of light bursting amidst the aether,
    The onyx clouds open their mouths loosening showers while they call the gales,
    Crackling and thunderous explosions join in sync,
    Howling from East to West, winds reminisce of the mighty tales,
    Summoned from above, bolts of lightning strike the heart of Verra in a blink,
    Warriors of old rise from scorched terrain,
    Weapons and Shields wielded in hand without refrain, reflecting the sounds of Thunder,
    In unity they conquer, vanquish, and overcome, this they have sworn,
    They are STORMBORN....
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    YoumaycallmeVYoumaycallmeV Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited May 2021
    Checking if signature works... nope still working on it... Now it works, Yay! Had to copy link from discord image instead of Imgur.
    V.png
  • Options
    KumaryKumary Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    LOL you guys are amazing and part of why our community is so great! Thank you for the post, we are here because of you fine people <3

We are excited that with the sales of Alpha One being reopened we are at 63 Alpha One Members and double that for Alpha Two! If you dont have Alpha access it's ok, we will still welcome you B)
    5b72df90d96c187ed7e6c2f181b8322e.png
    Stormborn Discord: Join Here
    My AoC Referral: Click Here
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Kumary wrote: »
    LOL you guys are amazing and part of why our community is so great! Thank you for the post, we are here because of you fine people <3

We are excited that with the sales of Alpha One being reopened we are at 63 Alpha One Members and double that for Alpha Two! If you dont have Alpha access it's ok, we will still welcome you B)

And more signing up @kumary , we will have a great group for the rest of the Alpha, hoping we find even more great people to join us on our epic adventure!
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

• Options
    shadehuntershadehunter Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Best Guild, Much Hype, Such Excitment
    The MacNCheese
  • Options
    Welcome aboard new guys, happy to make this journey with you!
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

• Options
    To all the Mother Gamers out there! <3
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Was great to see all the new Stormborn members join us this past weekend, I hope you guys had as much fun testing the game with us and we had with you.

Looking forward to making many memories like getting the First Village on Kal this weekend. Great work, all of you!
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

• Options
    FollyStormbornFollyStormborn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    If you were thinking about joining a guild, and weren't sure you'd fit in, give us a try. There is literally a welcoming committee. The guild is currently structured around Ashes of Creation, but we play many other games together. Kumary and the 'royal household' (officers) have put together a seriously awesome organization and invest a LOT of time making it continually fun.

There are weekly events and plenty of opportunities to get involved. As a lifelong gamer, I'm glad to have found these people. We've kept each other entertained as we wait and plan together for Ashes to go live. Most new big releases for survival games have a Stormborn server. Most major games have at least a 'full group' you can get from Discord to play on any given night.

We loved playing the alpha with some major accomplishments and first looks into what promises to be a seriously awesome game if the first releases are any indication, and we'd love to have you join with us.

And if you haven't watched it yet, see Cideous's 'naked pvp' from when we smashed an enemy team in another game and killed them while naked inside their fortress... Still laughing when I watch that :lol:
    e2563ec3a4f00a625fda679a4e5cb3d2.png
  • Options
    KendarenKendaren Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can confirm, this guild is legit and welcoming. I'm new but really like what I've seen so far! Can't wait for the fun times ahead of us!
  • Options
    JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I joined the guild a little over a year ago and I can say this is truly a lovely group of people. They actively work towards keeping community engagement and everyone's voice is heard. The leadership is truly unmatched and the organization is something to be admired.
    It was very cool seeing a lot of these friendly names in the newest livestream video and hope to see the Stormborn name across Verra!
  • Options
    memorial-day-1588070353cfx.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    ========================
    APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
    ========================

If you want to kill some time and have fun while you wait for AoC, come check us out! We are playing a variety of games to keeps us entertained. Along with Game Nights and Movie Nights, there is always something going on in our active Discord. Stormborn is a welcoming and active community that consists of a diverse group of helpful gamers that make it a breeze for you to fit right in and start to chat, group up and chill in and out of games.

We also have a great group of members in the AoC Alpha Testing working together to help the Devs with their focus in what to test. We had a wonderful time participating in the Sieges Testing during one of the livestreams and look forward for more!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or join our Discord. B)
  • Options
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
    85e8c665ad4aa87f2006a3fac617bfd2.png
  • Options
    AshlynmaeAshlynmae Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited June 2021
    I joined Stormborn about a month ago and they are a great bunch of people who know how to have fun and be focused on their goals in-game too. I highly recommend any player who likes our charter description to join us! :-)
  • Options
    Ashlynmae wrote: »
    I joined Stormborn about a month ago and they are a great bunch of people who know how to have fun and be focused on their goals in-game too. I highly recommend any player who likes our charter description to join us! :-)

Thank you @Ashlynmae glad to have you with us and can't wait for us to continue our journey discovering old and new things in AoC with you and the rest of our amazing community. You guys are awesome! <3
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Hell yea! Alpha One is upon us and we are ready to rumble lol.

If you're still looking for a guild ... check us out, feel free to hop on Discord and hangout with us. B)
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Stormborn has over 50 players with A1 access. Come join our Verra'n ranks within our live and active community!
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    FollyStormbornFollyStormborn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If you're looking for more than just an AOC guild - come find a friend or 10 and game with us as we anxiously wait for more AOC content and play time. 8 pages of recruitment ads over two and a half years can't be wrong! Consistent, persistent, and dedicated to winning - our leadership puts tons of time into planning so you can sit back and just play hard. Join now and play some popular time sink games with members while we wait for the main attraction. Get to know the team before we TAKE OVER THE WORRLLDDD. Or maybe just a city...
    e2563ec3a4f00a625fda679a4e5cb3d2.png
  • Options
    Thank you @FollyStormborn !

731ec68f656d075bbc746bd7a6f2457ea334cd1fr1-480-400_hq.gif

• Options
    edited September 2021
    labor-day.png

Labor Day is an amazing holiday that pays tribute to the achievements and contributions of American workers, no matter what kind of work they do. Enjoy everything you have this Labor Day!

Best wishes from Stormborn.
  • Options
    StormbornEyeEricStormbornEyeEric Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    One of these days, I'll have a cool banner for my signature.

Even for my lack of guild banner, it's still pretty cool :)

Go Stormbjorn!
    7q5mrfmz4rng.png
  • Options
    EyeEric wrote: »
    One of these days, I'll have a cool banner for my signature.

Even for my lack of guild banner, it's still pretty cool :)

Go Stormbjorn!

LOL, Pleb! :P
  • Options
    5124d3ece3be5f507b4558f1b50f02d4.jpg
  • Options
    Still actively recruiting! Currently playing Lost Ark and FFXIV for MMOs, as well as others (Smite, LoL, etc.) to stall for time until Alpha 2 :)
    7q5mrfmz4rng.png
  • Options
    Hope everyone enjoyed that live stream today! Come join one of the biggest guilds before Alpha 2 rolls around (eventually...right?)
    7q5mrfmz4rng.png