Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Stormborn | 18+ | PVX | Semi-Hardcore | Competitive | Active | 85+ Members with Alpha 1

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    o7y97uiuqkm4.jpg
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    StormbornEyeEricStormbornEyeEric Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ogiwbbqorp8c.jpg
    7q5mrfmz4rng.png
  • Options
    This group is an incredible family! I'm proud to be a recent member...met them in New World and can't wait to explore Verra with them. I"m the latest victim now for the AoC chapter with my Voyager Plus plunge... :D

o7

~War~
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Come hang with us and talk about the new stream coming up! Alpha 2 reveal!? (lolz)
    7q5mrfmz4rng.png
  • Options
    I don't know about everyone else, but seeing the ranger video from Livestream got me hyped!
    7q5mrfmz4rng.png
  • Options
    6kl6w4rdxgx8.jpg
    grk7w5hh60hh.png

• Options
    VyerranVyerran Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    I don't know about everyone else, but seeing the ranger video from Livestream got me hyped!

Likewise! I always enjoy playing rangers so I'm very excited for a chance to test the class out myself.
    Phoe_badge_1.png
  • Options
    YoumaycallmeVYoumaycallmeV Member, Intrepid Pack
    I really like the mining nodes not being apparent on what you are getting unless you put in some pre work to set up a surveying system. Also I wonder what will happen if a tree falls on top of a character...
    V.png
  • Options
    RiesensternRiesenstern Member
    edited March 2023
    Stormborn is still active, still going strong. Great people. Working actively to lean into Alpha 2 and provide the best support for Guild members and provide quality AoC testing feedback.
    25cgo4cb09jz.png
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Stormborn is Dead and no longer an Ashes guild.
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    Hey there! The link to discord and website werent working for me?