Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Poll! What class are you feeling right now?

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Jamin wrote: »
    Enchanter or mage. Depending on what enchanter actually does

I like to think that he enchants ;)

6caa7a7649ecdbee8ea4f264c6360317.jpg

Exactly.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hiks wrote: »
    i'd love if you could play classless. but without that as an option will probably try all magic class's before making an opinion

Try Bard/Bard, they are the class that can do everything, but cant do anything right.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    BlackMystBlackMyst Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm going to be a Paladin, which is Tank/Cleric.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    blackmyst wrote: »
    I'm going to be a Paladin, which is Tank/Cleric.

Very good, there is always need for cannon fodder! :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Something evasive, sturdy and fast ... something like monk(friar)....
  • Options
    It's so hard for me to choose right now, especially when I don't know how those classes are!

From names and general fantasy of the classes, I think I'd be most interested in is some off-set of Summoner, Cleric or Fighter.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • Options
    Cant really pick a class when ive seen nothing about the class kits.
    wcjKYgH.png
  • Options
    XaqXaq Member
    edited April 2019
    Shadow Lord, Conjurer, or Necromancer. Like others have said, will need to see what the classes are like.
    epicyclic-gearing.svg?attachauth=ANoY7cpK6Jv1o0y0t7hfFX6Y2-hKeshSuFPC1VWB6IEbf91bbLwAFVArWNynWgAcxjeldyCkhxYv8N87pknR7hx33NP9_3JUjsm-euCdcgF7TlicOXqqK_McPd4o_PhQaHEtPhyT1hAL7vqAX56ETVZ-VJVlITTAMK6I93LGvSoVYAI1fW72YI-LM7axwxaHwJsl00l0_PZsH3394JxadIWq-G_4bWKiQghQj6y3nQkj8qYhXOt6w1k%3D&attredirects=0
  • Options
    Warlock or maybe even Spellhunter
  • Options
    ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Soulbow for Me or the one that is Cleric/Ranger, only if it works where I shoot my arrows in action combat to heal allies, if not I’ll just prob go High Priest Cleric/Cleric
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Options
    cotukcotuk Member
    Cultist. He looks like craziest concept of all classes. Its basicly Damage dealing + Healing (opposite), Physical damage + Magic Damage (op again), Front lane + Back lane (op again), Aggresive + Safety play (op again) and Stamina + Mana (op again). I think this class may have some good potential in sieges when you need to send people inside to kill enemy on the wall and\or open gates.
    2a0jptg.png
  • Options
    KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm thinking between a knight and a spellsword.
  • Options
    Either a bard Type character or a warrior summoner
  • Options
    Predator or spellsword for me
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    Scryer
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    CemmosCemmos Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm almost always warrior-leaning in MMORPGs, so Fighter primary. And Fighter secondary. 👀
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    cemmos wrote: »
    I'm almost always warrior-leaning in MMORPGs, so Fighter primary. And Fighter secondary. 👀

That's where it's at
  • Options
    chickachasechickachase Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Bard, Not sure on secondary class have to wait till more info is out for that.
    HSGNewSignatureFormatChickaChaseApril12th2nd_Edition.png?width=1442&height=416
  • Options
    Im feeling full support, so a combination of bard and healer
    c8Ft6ax.png
  • Options
    @Sp0 Let's kick some Tulnar booty!
  • Options
    Czar wrote: »
    @Sp0 Let's kick some Tulnar booty!

Literally the best idea I've ever heard
    c8Ft6ax.png
  • Options
    I am a healer on my main and assasin as my alt. So for my main healer, i go cleric/bard wanna see that combo :) and my alt its assasin with something that is usefull in skirmish pvp, dont know yet what that will be. Mabye healing for sustain in combat or mage for even better /faster movement or extra fire dps on mt attks ;) we will see. All i know i love this game allrdy soooo much potential :D
  • Options
    @Dalure Healers do d.o.t so it might be interesting to go healer/assassin
  • Options
    VirulentVirulent Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Too soon to select my starting class, some of them are still on the drawing board. But I have names picked out for every class and plan on eventually playing them all.
  • Options
    @Czar ye will try that to :) i will experiment with all sub archetypes to see what fit me the most.
  • Options
    mozsta69mozsta69 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Im going for Warlock my favourite DandD class as well.
  • Options
    If they have it in the game, going bardic dancer and heal your poor sick minds. :p
  • Options
    @Mozsta69 Double Di... yeah Warlock should be fun!
  • Options
    Guys to be fair, summoners gonna be hot af :D summoning a siege golem/ behemoth if you summon iT with 4 or more summoners together. Something to think about ;)
  • Options
    I plan on being a full-time Mayor and crafter....
    ~Simus Deathmax