Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How did you come up with your Alias?

persianpersian Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
from Persia :*

Comments

• Options
    CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I just added a C.
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • Options
    ashoneashone Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am a monty python fan. it is a riff on the line'bring us a shrubbery" Ash (short for ashrubbery) (one) ( i am the first shrubbery, not the second one.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Name is from a character I loved so I wanted to bring his legend into ashes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    MiloiraMiloira Member
    edited April 2019
    I actually just typed in M, then started adding letters until I liked the looks of it --> Miloira <--
    Miloira.gif
  • Options
    nevermindnevermind Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    My alias was a placeholder for my friend who never ended up playing a game I'm partnered up with.
    It sat on my account for a few months, just a smol little side character. Ended up becoming my main.
    Name isn't displayed because I cannot change it yet. : >
    Also became my twitch username, too.
  • Options
    CM KalezCM Kalez Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    i dont remember. doubt it was about kale but might have been
    Kalez.png
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I want to be a nice guy, but I really hate people... tugowar!

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's my real name :)
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    My name came from a book series I read back in highshool, I started using it in WoW and it just kinda stuckl
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    arzosah wrote: »
    My name came from a book series I read back in highshool, I started using it in WoW and it just kinda stuckl

I like it!
  • Options
    sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    A long time ago, when AOL was new, I received a free AOL disk in the mail. On the walk back from the mailbox I saw a tiny frog sitting in a spot of sunshine. It had rained the night before and the little froggy looked like it had had a rough night. "Hello little sunfrog." I said to it and smiled. When I went inside I put the AOL disk in my floppy drive and joined AOL. All my first choice of names were taken and so I sat there thinking up a new one. I typed in s u n f r o g and that is how I got my screen name. That was a long time ago and even though I am a grown man now I still have the same screen name. :)
    fNX2ISa.png

• Options
    BlastBlast Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Zara wrote: »
    It's my real name :)
    i Love your clothing line zara!!! :wink:

• Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I had a dream of an Elven Princess adressing me with that name.
  • Options
    sunfrog wrote: »
    A long time ago, when AOL was new, I received a free AOL disk in the mail. On the walk back from the mailbox I saw a tiny frog sitting in a spot of sunshine. It had rained the night before and the little froggy looked like it had had a rough night. "Hello little sunfrog." I said to it and smiled. When I went inside I put the AOL disk in my floppy drive and joined AOL. All my first choice of names were taken and so I sat there thinking up a new one. I typed in s u n f r o g and that is how I got my screen name. That was a long time ago and even though I am a grown man now I still have the same screen name. :)

Ahaha, great story to go along with it too. :p
  • Options
    AuronAuron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Very cool character from my childhood game Final Fantasy X. I HAD TO steal it.
    Auronsyg.png
  • Options
    EkkornKebabEkkornKebab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    A misunderstanding with a friend who sucks at english. EkkoKebab became EkornKebab, which means SquirrelKebab. And I know, there's alot of kebabs
    signature.png
    Onwards. To Vera
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A misunderstanding with a friend who sucks at english. EkkoKebab became EkornKebab, which means SquirrelKebab. And I know, there's alot of kebabs

But only one SquirrelKebab

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    hikshiks Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    originally i wanted to use hikki but it was taken so i shorted it and ended up with this
    hikssyg.png
  • Options
    KaisustrinKaisustrin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    An old name I'd used way in the past was like, xtrinitykaiserx or something to that effect back when using X was cool in your name. A friend decided to get creative with it and called me Kaisus Trin as his nickname for me. It stuck, and 10 years later, I am still that name and have been in every game and forums to date.
    KaisSig.png
  • Options
    FawkedFawked Member
    edited April 2019
    You are about to hear the greatest story regarding IGNs!

I was playing league and as a league player, you are required to be toxic. After each kill I used to /all Get Fucked! and since I am such an amazing player it didnt take too long for me to get muted for toxicity. Started saying /all Get Fawked instead.
    Long story short the "Fawked" had a nice ring to it, kept it.
    RnY5EDm.png

Checkmate〡EU〡#1 Player〡God Complex
  • Options
    NeliryaNelirya Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Can't remember the specifics, think I was playing Aion back in like 2012 and I was struggling to find a name which was not taken. Eventually I ended up on Nelirya and thought it had a nice ring to it, so I have kept it ever since in pretty much every game I play.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    The_HarbingerThe_Harbinger Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    its a nickname I have kept for the longest time, but I just added 098 since it was already taken, although I wished I changed it Harbinger of Cataclysm. It's a name of this character that is... lets just say badass.
    I need not fear, for I am beyond fear - Eonoth the Old One of Corruption
  • Options
    its a nickname I have kept for the longest time, but I just added 098 since it was already taken, although I wished I changed it Harbinger of Cataclysm. It's a name of this character that is... lets just say badass.

is it short for dill pickle
  • Options
    ostravaostrava Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    From my #1 PS3 game, Demon's Souls.
  • Options
    sivannasivanna Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Old dungeons and dragons magazine, it’s what I rolled! Si - feline/cat, vanna - forest... For my Druid.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Sivanna wrote: »
    Old dungeons and dragons magazine, it’s what I rolled! Si - feline/cat, vanna - forest... For my Druid.

Oh wow, so close to Silvanus too.
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    i looked around my room and named myself after the first thing i saw then twisted it. i keep this a secret from all who know me, but deep down inside i'm sure they all know. See-Vent. :'(
  • Options
    darkbladedarkblade Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    I've had been creating this custom private Ultima Online server back when I was around 11-12 years old and my admin name was DarkBlade.
  • Options
    cyncyn Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    I wanted a name that reflected my personality. I tried to name myself Cynical but it was taken, so I chose Cynicol, which everyone shortened to Cyn.

Now I'm always confused with the bad copies who are loud on Discord.

:'(
  • Options
    FulltimeWifeFulltimeWife Member, Intrepid Pack
    most people stress to much over little things. with a positive attitude life becomes easyer
    wxkas80nggsz.gif