Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How did you come up with your Alias?

124»

Comments

• Options
    xyxsxyxs Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I’m rather curious about different dances. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    My middle name is Valentine because I was born on Valentine's Day! ♥
  • Options
    xyxsxyxs Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What do you think of the holiday itself?
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Xyxs wrote: »
    What do you think of the holiday itself?

Love it! ♥

• Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    It seems like every game I have a different name for my handle, even on other medias. This one started as T-Elf, some places it's TheatreElf because I was with a Little Theatre group for many years, and one time the director was trying to get people to come out to build sets and told them that "little theatre elves do not come in the middle of night and build sets". Well since I was one that usually showed up, I adopted Theatre Elf.
    So for this game I shortened it to T-Elf (T in Cajun French means little) which I kind of liked. When the troubles came in APOC/Forums to be able to log in I couldn't use special characters (-) and no capitol letters, so by default because I wanted to get into game quickly, I became elf. Maybe one day I will become Elf.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    URanu5URanu5 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm an asshole. -But besides that- ... I was a hopeful Astronomy major and I wanted a funny name while I was playing Halo 2... And it is funny when seeing the saying "You were killed by URanu5" , and it stuck from there... And I also like the greek god of the sky.
    planet-uranus.jpg
  • Options
    poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    persian wrote: »
    How did you come up with your Alias?

yes
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I needed a last name for a game and asked a friend.
  • Options
    ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Bought a RS acc from my friend awhile back and it had the name ShadowCrept, im not very creative so i can never think of good names, i usually just take other names, my name i try to use in MMos is just Shadow or Yggdrasil becuz im mainly a healer and i love norse Mythology
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Options
    I've honestly had a few, and none of them have a good backstory. But my most common alias are.

Entomb: based off a card in magic I like
    CashmereFSB: I don't even know where to start in explaining this one.

And my main characters in wow had the following names. (This is retail vanilla and private vanilla server names)

Bruder: (brother in German)
    Shriker: (was a special character in Warhammer space marine chapter. Had a jet pack and duel lightning claws)
    Bruceleet: no comment
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Long story short...I heard it once in an anime
    The girl was on screen for 5 seconds and they said her name and I fell in love with it.
  • Options
    burnthefernburnthefern Member, Settler, Alpha One
    My forum handle is what my favorite elemental force, fire, does and my irl nickname, Fern, put together. So BurnTheFern. My character name is something I've used since like Vanilla WoW.
  • Options
    Mine is from elements of my name. It seemed a natural fit.

@Karthos Frazetta signature FTW!!!