Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What kind of node are you aiming for?

BlastBlast Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Excited for nodes 3?

Comments

• Options
    FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    send nodes
    Qsb9psK.png
  • Options
    persianpersian Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Military or Science most likely, will have to investigate further though to learn the real benefits of each.
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    Everything...EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Scientific sounds fun, though the others also sound fun. will have to see more in the future, but would like to see Nodes 4.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Divine nodes. how else im I meant to start the cult of the dead
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    EkkornKebabEkkornKebab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Scientific nodes sound most appealing. At least compared to how much info we have gotten so far. But I suppose you could have multiple different cities of varied types, within a metropolis right? So you can have more of the good stuff from other types. I can imagine this being "bad" for island nodes though, as their zone of influence can't reach many nodes. But yeah, I enjoy gathering and crafting, so scientific sounds good to me
    signature.png
    Onwards. To Vera
  • Options
    playful2504playful2504 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Scientific or economic, as i'm going to specialize in crafting
  • Options
    sivannasivanna Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    ^ I want to craft, or more specifically breed. So whichever one can give me the most perks! However if I find a good guild, I’ll go along with whatever they want. People are what will keep me in the game.
  • Options
    JokucJokuc Member
    I'm just going to assume economic nodes will be good to be around in the beginning. Though I am most interested in scientific nodes.
    2030 release let's goooooooooooooo
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Divine node seems like it will be fun if you can brainwash the npc's into your religion c: aside from that the military node seems interesting.
  • Options
    Sivanna wrote: »
    ^ I want to craft, or more specifically breed. So whichever one can give me the most perks! However if I find a good guild, I’ll go along with whatever they want. People are what will keep me in the game.
    members like you are the backbone of strong guilds!

• Options
    Jokuc wrote: »
    I'm just going to assume economic nodes will be good to be around in the beginning. Though I am most interested in scientific nodes.
    Economic node sounds like the best choice, since in my opinion those who bought their way into being a economy node major know a thing or two about investments and development, That being said im looking forward to the Military node!

• Options
    easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    MILITARY.
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Scientific or Economic.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    drfranxxdrfranxx Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Everything...EVERYTHING!

パン
  • Options