Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Closed] Guildart AoC Workshop *for now*

2»

Comments

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Shit, did I send I stiff you a commission?!

I was just do excited to try mine on I didn't ask!
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    LelyssiaLelyssia Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Are you still open? I'd love to have a sig from you! They are amazing. :)<3
  • Options
    Lilesse wrote: »
    Are you still open? I'd love to have a sig from you! They are amazing. :)<3

Yeah, send me ideas like class/background image/prefernce on gender/ect... basically anything to help with the signatures direction.
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    Hey @guildart ~! I'd like to make a request if they're still open.

Is there any way you could do something close to Mioria's? I love the light white with pink cherry blossoms.
    Along with an anime character? Preferably a female one incorporated into it. The only text I'd want it Poko

Aside from that maybe a pink heart in there? Perhaps a kitty too.. in the same style..? and not have it as a rectangle, I can't believe you do this for free~! It feels.... so weird asking like this without paying anything... <3

Keep up the amazing work, I understand if you can't make anymore! I can imagine you're full of requests with your quality.
    Poko.png
  • Options

Is there any way you could do something close to Mioria's? I love the light white with pink cherry blossoms.
    Along with an anime character? Preferably a female one incorporated into it. The only text I'd want it Poko

Aside from that maybe a pink heart in there? Perhaps a kitty too.. in the same style..? and not have it as a rectangle, I can't believe you do this for free~! It feels.... so weird asking like this without paying anything... <3

Keep up the amazing work, I understand if you can't make anymore! I can imagine you're full of requests with your quality.

You want something thematically similar to Mioria's? I can do that but don't feel constrained only to that if there is something else you want me to attempt feel free to ask.
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    edited April 2019
    guildart wrote: »

You want something thematically similar to Mioria's? I can do that but don't feel constrained only to that if there is something else you want me to attempt feel free to ask.

Mhm~! I love the cherry blossoms and pink and white, you made it beautiful~!

I'd just love for there to be a kitty in there, alongside some anime girl. Preferably with brown hair and blue eyes but whatever you see fit. I just loved the theme so much! n.n but yeah just the cherry blossom and hearts and stuff in pink and white are amazing. Anything else you'd like to add would be okay though, your creative design or whatever you feel. I dunno how you make such amazing stuff >.> you can look at my attempt at a signature lol

Maybe two kitties cuddling if you could find that..? In the same anime style that is, as the girl. <3 Thanks so muchhhh!
    Poko.png
  • Options

I'd just love for there to be a kitty in there, alongside some anime girl. Preferably with brown hair and blue eyes but whatever you see fit. I just loved the theme so much! n.n but yeah just the cherry blossom and hearts and stuff in pink and white are amazing. Anything else you'd like to add would be okay though, your creative design or whatever you feel. I dunno how you make such amazing stuff >.> you can look at my attempt at a signature lol

Maybe two kitties cuddling if you could find that..? In the same anime style that is, as the girl. <3 Thanks so muchhhh!

Your on the list (just working through the other request that came in earlier than yours).
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member

Your on the list (just working through the other request that came in earlier than yours).

So excited~!!! <3
    Poko.png
  • Options
    malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Nice work man I need a new a sig one with the name insidious as the guild lots of <3
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thank you so much! Awesome job =^_^=
    Looks amazing.
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    GemiiChanGemiiChan Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you still want a signature, stop by @gemiichan workshop. She does some amazing work and has an impressive eye for interesting signature designs. Below is a link to her thread.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/41851/shop-gemiichans-community-request-center/p1

Again thank you all, and hopefully see you soon in the game!

Well thank you very much! Thats very kind of you and I appreciate it! <3:blush:
    4Ts5BFf.gif
  • Options
    GuildhartGuildhart Member
    edited May 2019
    Updated:

?Missing?
    missinggif-large.png

@Pokosaurous
    Poko.png
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    @guildart Thank you so much~!!! <3<3<3<3<3 It's amazing~!! I'm so impressed with all your work!

Keep up the great work! I know you're taking a break for a bit so when you return I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to your amazing work again! Once again thanks sooo much! n.n It's better than I could've ever imagined!
    Poko.png
  • Options
    GuildhartGuildhart Member
    edited May 2019
    @guildart Thank you so much~!!! <3<3<3<3<3 It's amazing~!! I'm so impressed with all your work!

Keep up the great work! I know you're taking a break for a bit so when you return I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to your amazing work again! Once again thanks sooo much! n.n It's better than I could've ever imagined!

Thank you very much.
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Options
    @Kaisustrin Thank you for being patient. Your signature.
    KaisSig.png
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi @guildart , are you still accepting request?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    lumbermark wrote: »
    Hi @guildart , are you still accepting request?

Hi! I'm currently not, the previous post is simply me finishing up the last few requests i had before I closed the shop. I may re-open once A1 or Apoc testing starts again so keep a look out for then.

I hope you have a fantastic day!
    Guildhart-Sig.png
  • Options
    AtomfistAtomfist Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I am reminded of how I tried to learn photoshop multiple times and failed multiple times. These are so nice. Great work @guildart
    trde91vef2ej.png