Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Animated Wallpapers [Wallpaper Engine]

TheCouchNerdTheCouchNerd Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited May 2019 in Community Creations
If you have wallpaper engine over at steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/431960/) and want some decently animated wallpapers featuring Ashes of Creation then consider checking these out:

Ashes of Creation - Ember: Removed by request from Intrepid Studios
Ashes of Creation - Windmill Boss: Removed by request from Intrepid Studios
Ashes of Creation - Gateway Vortex: Removed by request from Intrepid Studios
Ashes of Creation - Apocalypse: Removed by request from Intrepid Studios

Just a note that Windmill Boss and Apocalypse are not created by me but by Intrepid Studios. I have been given permission to share them. Consider subscribing to my YouTube channel or Twitch channel for future Ashes of Creation content when we get closer to Alpha 1.

UPDATE: Sadly I can no longer share the wallpapers Intrepid Studios had previously given me permission to share. Nor the ones I have created myself. They don't want these things behind paywalls (Wallpaper Engine is not a free software) so I have removed the wallpapers from YouTube and Steam.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk70hYccc9CPaAR_946VDRg
Twitch:

Comments

• EkkornKebabEkkornKebab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Looks great!
    signature.png
    Onwards. To Vera
  • TheCouchNerdTheCouchNerd Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thanks. I have some ideas for some future wallpapers that I will sometime create (so busy lately).
  • persianpersian Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Oh neat, definitely adding this to the playlist. Cheers.
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    I use all of your wallpapers now, would like to see one of the original portal from the old website though!
    http://puu.sh/Ddjkc/7f4ce7236d.mp4
    Ceivent wrote: »
    I use all of your wallpapers now, would like to see one of the original portal from the old website though!

That can easily be arranged. I'll let you know when it's done.
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I love these so much! They're so lovely to look at.
  • Any plans to make some at 3440x1440? I would be interested if its possible.
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes please higher reselution :).
    traumaru wrote: »
    Any plans to make some at 3440x1440? I would be interested if its possible.

The problem is the source material. If Intrepid Studios would release some 3440x1440 wallpapers then I could easily update them. The plan is to make my own using in-game footage at max graphic settings once the game is more polished.
  • beyabeya Member
    I really like that top wallpaper!
    Beya wrote: »
    I really like that top wallpaper!

It's the one I use myself :smile:
  • Cheers!
    tenor.gif?itemid=6645301
    edited April 2019
    Ceivent wrote: »

The wallpaper is done, waiting on permission from Intrepid Studios to release it. Will post it here if it gets approved or you could just check my youtube channel in a day or two.
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That image of the burning tree loading into APOC has always been a favorite of mine. Love the Wallpapers. I'm definitely going to grab that one.
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
  • Awesome wallpapers! Definitely gonna use the last one, looks very epic.
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Thanks. I have some ideas for some future wallpapers that I will sometime create (so busy lately).

You should make based on me!!! just for reasons!!!
    BCGiant wrote: »

Could probably make one with green flames featuring your orc warlock for you :tongue:
  • BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack

Could probably make one with green flames featuring your orc warlock for you :tongue:

How much do I have to pay you XD

How much do I have to pay you XD

Nothing. I don't charge unless it's a massive project. I've been very busy so haven't been able to do anything lately.
  • malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    @TheCouchNerd top quality as always I will pin this on my discord <3
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    neat!
    edited May 2019
    Sadly I can no longer share the wallpapers Intrepid Studios had previously given me permission to share. Nor the ones I have created myself. They don't want these things behind paywalls (Wallpaper Engine is not a free software) so I have removed the wallpapers from YouTube and Steam. This means I will not be able to release the portal wallpaper @Ceivent
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    that's a shame. well thanks for your work anyway mate ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace