Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild recruitment q?

tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
@LieutenantToast It seems kind of redundant and distracting to put [NA] in front of all of the NA category posts. Is that something open to reconsideration now that we see all those topics listed?

Virtue is the only good.

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    It doesn't make sense yet. But i think the idea behind this is to have a place for the server/region name when they are announced.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There originally weren't region categories so she might not have noticed, but personally, I think for guilds that accept members from multiple regions it could be important!
  • Options
    DeeDee Member, Alpha One
    As someone who browses the forums through Recent Discussions instead of finding a thread through Categories, the [NA]/[EU]/[OCE] tags are helpful, since you don't see the region unless you click on the thread immediately.

OTHER THAN THAT,
    Don't think it's too necessary for someone looking for a guild in the Guild Recruitment category. Unless, like Zara said, could be good for multi-region guilds. Not something that bothers me, though. It's clean.