Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

If i were to start a Necromancer Cult

Would you follow?
It would be more of a group of people looking for a node, start it up and work it out along the way. Im more leaning to a desert node for science. don't know yet.

Comments

• Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    I would follow without a shadow of a doubt, not that I'd have a choice if I were an undead minion.

P.S. This might not be the right section to talk about this in
  • Options
    KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    You should invite this guy called Nagash. He really likes being dead. ;)
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Nagash would most definitely absorb this guild
  • Options
    Rather than recruit more like create. and if it is created then we should do a council rather than a leader making choices of the city when/if it gets that far.
  • Options
    Council of the ______
    Not the damned ok? Not eveil necromancers unless we go the way of Overlord.
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ehhh mate are you trying to barge into our territory ? @Nagash despite my lack of wages even I can't stand for this c:
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Not really intruiged by the necromancer class as much as everyone else, haha

Might play siren or bladedancer
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nick10281 wrote: »
    Would you follow?
    It would be more of a group of people looking for a node, start it up and work it out along the way. Im more leaning to a desert node for science. don't know yet.

9hHq7gL.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DeeDee Member, Alpha One
    Build a wall around him.
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Nagash wrote: »
    Would you follow?

9hHq7gL.jpg

Was about to ask if this confused child was yours.
  • Options
    Ceivent wrote: »
    Would you follow?

9hHq7gL.jpg

Was about to ask if this confused child was yours.

One of those bizzare creations of his.
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    I would. Used to love the cold, now I need the heat!!!
  • Options
    Would you follow?

9hHq7gL.jpg

Well im in america and also part mexican. Taking jobs is what i was born for.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    I ONLY FOLLOW @NAGASH!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If this were to occur I think most people would follow the forum's necromancer representative @Nagash so you may have a lot of competition for this idea.
    signature.png
  • Options
    beardobeardo Member, Intrepid Pack
    The Sandal Cult is the only cult.. The lord of sandals shall nerf necromancers for this autrocity..
  • Options
    saeyoprayerssaeyoprayers Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Czar wrote: »

@Nagash would devour everyone.
    tFNq7Hx.gif
  • Options
    Czar wrote: »

@Nagash would devour everyone.

You give the old bones too much credit, let's not inflate his ego a bit c:
  • Options
    ezenkrul87ezenkrul87 Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dee wrote: »
    Build a wall around him.

I like your signature.

If I can become a lich, life will be complete. I push for it in PI every so often so keeping my fingers crossed, but I could just settle for the necromancer class.
    Ezenkrul - Phoenix Initiative
  • Options
    Yeah a little late to the party friend. Nagash is already The Necromancer among us
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    I was only late to the party because I was spreading the gospel of death in path of exile, diablo 2 and 3, guild wars'z, adventure quest(other battleon games as well) TES, Eso soon and many many more areas. Even fallout somehow.
  • Options
    Well we just have to wait and see who has more bodies in their graveyard, I have a monopoly on souls regardless c:
  • Options
    I'll have no bodies in my graveyard. Only a failure of a necromancer leaves a graveyard full.
  • Options
    SintuSintu Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    This should get interesting. @Nagash
    jnbED09.png?1
  • Options
    voidshadowvoidshadow Member
    edited April 2019
    But do you have the lich's mastery card though?

https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?name=lich's mastery
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    I'll have no bodies in my graveyard. Only a failure of a necromancer leaves a graveyard full.

They need to mature ;)
  • Options
    autumnleaf wrote: »

They need to mature ;)

I have liliana

And a rotten body is a body that has lost its mass, power, magic and even soul. The fresher the better the zombie. Past a month only good for corpse explosion.
  • Options
    autumnleaf wrote: »

They need to mature ;)

I have liliana

And a rotten body is a body that has lost its mass, power, magic and even soul. The fresher the better the zombie. Past a month only good for corpse explosion.

I'm not the one you should discuss corpses with bro :scream: talk with @Nagash
  • Options
    @Nagash isnt online or so I think. I dont have a ouija board connected to it yet.
  • Options
    Ooh, someone had a similar idea! I wanna rushand build up somehwhere in the deep a settlement with me as a lovely necromancer. That's why also asked in my thread "Ibarumarky's Question Collection" if it is possible to decide the guards looks. I'm up to undead or skeletonguards