Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

If i were to start a Necromancer Cult

124»

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    In the next expansion, they will add in a feature where the population class choice affects how the city appears. Just imagine a necropolis :)

I wish that was true but I'm just happy with my undead items I have.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    nagash wrote: »
    In the next expansion, they will add in a feature where the population class choice affects how the city appears. Just imagine a necropolis :)

wait what undead items?
  • Options
    warkovwarkov Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Dee wrote: »
    Build a wall around him.

A wall of the dead you say?
    bgXQsJx.png
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    I welcome all my necromantic brothers, sisters, and undecideds. However, it is frowned upon for a priest to be associated with such abominations but I will make an exception for my AOC brethren. As long as @nagash is the leader.
  • Options
    FiastosFiastos Member, Settler
    edited April 2019
    You've crossed a terrible threshold @nick10281 !
  • Options
    IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    hello my lowly and high self praised necromancer fellows! a poor misleaded soul is already crying for a holy war... well! i replied.. kindly!

@nick10281 @nagash @Sadrith @autumnleaf @Czar

best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nick10281 wrote: »
    nagash wrote: »

wait what undead items?

shhhhh now little one when the time come all will know the power of the dead
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    MaiWaifuMaiWaifu Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Behold my power of necromancy as I raise this thread from the dead.
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    We need to hire a Belmont…

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    The only Necromancer I will follow is Nagash. Like literally, if and when the game comes out and we can have a round of threads announcing on which servers we ol' regulars will play, I might seriously consider going to Nagash's just to see what shenanigans he gets up to.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    I will watch Nagash and his followers with great interest.
    dbijjcb82bfn.png
    Professional Skeptic, Entertainer, and Animal Enthusiast
  • Options
    ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    From someone who looks at the forums regularly, I scrolled so fast waiting for Nagash to appear. 🤣
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."