Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Introduction (Did we used to have a category for these?)

Faeri PinkettFaeri Pinkett Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hello everyone!

My normal tag is "Pinkett", although I tend to go by a variety of names across games.
You can call me Fairy, or Pinkett if you want though.

Oh god where to begin with introductions, Let's start off with some of the things people primarily care about.

1. What class interests me the most for Ashes of Creation? Well I had a button made to put in my signature, but I believe the new rule is "1 image per signature" sadly. So I'll put the button here. The combination of Summoner/Bard just calls to me.FairyPinkett_BadgeSet_FINAL1.png
2. What is my favorite mmo? Ahh, Og Aion Online hands down. best memories for life.
3. What type of game genre's do I love? I've played them all! but if I had to choose Rpg/Strategy. Examples being Xcom 2, Fire Emblem, Pokemon and Divinity Original Sin 2.
4. This is a quote from something I've grown to love deeply, if you know the quote's origin let's be friends: "I don’t want to remember anything, I don’t want anybody else’s baggage in my head, I don’t want anybody else’s problems, thoughts, ideas… I like this person, right now, is a good person, is a fine person, is a happy person."
5. One thing I value in life? Passion.

Age? I'm 22.
Occupation? Full-time college student and friend. I also run my own gaming community.
Passions? Gaming, writing anything but college papers. (I am procrastinating one due today that I haven't started on as I type this.)
Favorite Food? Jesus christ too many choices. I love food except tons of bread.
When did I join the AOC community? Wayyy back in 2016 I think. It was Open Beta 3 of Rev Online when I heard about ashes, I even met some of my current best friends through here.
What would be on a warning label for me?
"Careful, Easily flammable. Tries to be calm, tends to be intense." or "Mean but sweet." (According to a friend.)

Feel free to ask any questions!
2j50vmq.gif

Comments

• Options
    timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Fairy, nice inroduction :D. Where are you from and what do you study? :>
  • Options
    @Timba I'm from East Coast USA! (VA) and I'm studying Business Administration - Marketing as my major, and creative writing as my minor. I plan on becoming a Game Marketing Analyst. :)
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    Wow, MBA was the topic i wanted to study Q_Q, but then i went to IT Systems and was stuck there XD
  • Options
    @Timba Do you enjoy it? no regrets I hope? :)
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    @Kalez Sadly that's not as great as the old category was I remember. But if a mod asks me to move this there I will in a heartbeat.
    I remember we used to have a category for it and I've seen others dropping intros on Gen Discussions. :)
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    @Timba Do you enjoy it? no regrets I hope? :)

Never, i m ceo of a smal company (4 ppl) and have my own company :D.
  • Options
    @Timba always start small before you get big ;) What's your company's focus?
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    We build server systems for othere companies :D.
  • Options
    Nice, I'm guessing your based outside of NA?
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    Yes i m in Germany, but we have some customers in USA :).
  • Options
    Cool! (I don't know what else to add to the conversation mind drawing a blank, but that's cool af.)
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    XD, how long do you have to study?
  • Options
    @Timba It really depends on my course,
    For some of them I need little to no studying, for others I take a bit of each day to read over stuff.

It's nothing crazy, most of my studying is concise because I don't have the attention span.
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    Uhm okay, IT Systems was really easy. I was about 2 semesters in university, the rest i made while i worked for a company. I only had to pass the tests :).
  • Options
    @Timba maybe there was a barrier with the language there?
    By studying to you mean how many years / Time I have left to be in classes? before I graduate?
    2j50vmq.gif
  • Options
    @Timba maybe there was a barrier with the language there?
    By studying to you mean how many years / Time I have left to be in classes? before I graduate?

Yes i meant how long you will be in college :)