Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter Badges

ChungChung Member, Settler, Kickstarter
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I noticed that some forum members have their kickstater badges (Titles) displayed in their name. I purchased the "settler - Early Bird Limited!" package but I do not have a forum badge/title. I also noticed in my order history it shows the price I paid for the package but it doesn't list the package I purchased. I was sure the original system showed the package name. The kickstarter website shows my purchase. Anyone else experiencing the problem?

Update: I have put in a support ticket so we'll see what happens.
Chung3.png

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes they are still implementing it, I have no badges despite having my title c: Just be patient for a bit more :cookie:
  • Options
    timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Yes they are still implementing it, I have no badges despite having my title c: Just be patient for a bit more :cookie:

Maybe they go from the bottom to the top? :x
  • Options
    SintuSintu Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Badges...we don't need no stinking badges!
    jnbED09.png?1
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Ks badge ugly :P
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Sintu wrote: »
    Badges...we don't need no stinking badges!

but but i like my badges!
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I'm talking about titles. The kickstarter calls them badges but that is just their name for title.
    Chung3.png
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    chungmu wrote: »

I'm talking about titles. The kickstarter calls them badges but that is just their name for title.
    There are both on the forums, title and badges so got to wait for both c:
  • Options
    UPDATE: On suggestion from someone on the forum I PM'd LieutenantToast and told her of the problem I was having with badges and titles. She responded that same night and said they had discovered a problem with my account and believed they have it fixed. Sure enough, I logged on to the forum this morning and my title and badges are properly displayed. Thanks for the quick response LieutenantToast!!!
    Chung3.png
  • Options
    SteamPunkGearsSteamPunkGears Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmm might have Pm someone then myself.