Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When it is time to cover all classes?

We have been waiting for so long to get more information of all classses. Rogue, fighter and especially summoner and bard are still not covered. When we can expect this to happen?
Do you need a ride to the Underworld?

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I know it's a joke but SoonTM
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just wait for Class Month, coming soonTM.
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Whenever the great sandal god says it's time.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    Margareth did say it's on the list for blogposts, maybe we will finally get some insight after the nodes are covered. That's just a maybe tho, who knows what else is on the list. To be fair tho I do finallly have a positive outlook for more intricate information coverage.
    The nodes finally have a pretty good, offical cover with some new informations, so let's hope that classes are next with some examples.
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    ikr...class info is the #1 thing I'm waiting for...just something..anything...
  • Options
    ravudha wrote: »

Exactly. From player point of view classes are one of the most waited and important things, because the whole gaming experience is build around them. Its been very long time since all classes were introduced, so it is actually weird, that any more information has not been told yet.
  • Options
    nagash wrote: »
    I know it's a joke but SoonTM

Yeah and I accidently accepted this as an answer. :disappointed:
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We really need more information about bards tbh.
    The other classes should be self explanatory. (Joking here guys)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would assume after nodes are done classes are next up. They are surely aware everyone is clamoring for that information. I would expect them to come in the order of 1. Summoners (seemingly most hyped) 2. Bards 3. Rogues and 4. Fighters

unless they rehash some of the archetypes they have already shown. In which case they would probably reintroduce those with any updates then get into the thus far unseen archetypes. I am hoping for a summer reveal on classes but the official stance is "Soon" or "When they are ready"
    signature.png
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hopefully soon

TM
  • Options
    FiastosFiastos Member, Settler
    Damokles wrote: »

General Kenobi!
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Fiastos wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »

General Kenobi!

Another man of culture i see. Cheers mate!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    “When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves." is when we can have class blogs. Or after nodes 3 comes out or during alpha 2. ;)
  • Options
    fnellfnell Member
    Class info will be available in Sept 2019 (most optimistic). Full class info upon release Dec 2021
  • Options
    azurlazurl Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We will have the archetypes in Alpha 1, and classes in Alpha 2.
    Fnell wrote: »
    Class info will be available in Sept 2019 (most optimistic). Full class info upon release Dec 2021
    and this statement is just false
  • Options
    CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    azurl wrote: »

The statement is partly correct. We will have "Full class info upon release...." ;)
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Camnesia wrote: »
    Just wait for Class Month, coming soonTM.

With 64 classes, that lasts just over 5 years. That should get us right up to the launch. Perfect.

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would like to hear more about mages soon too c:
  • Options
    azurlazurl Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ceivent wrote: »
    azurl wrote: »

The statement is partly correct. We will have "Full class info upon release...." ;)

Yes, but the dates are pulled out of his a**, that was the false part I was referring to
  • Options
    @azurl Maybe he was not so serious with the dates. ;)
  • Options
    desseusdesseus Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    I can see them going into more detail on classes leading up to the MMO Alpha 1 or 2 So after castle sieges in other words but before end of the year :D Q3 maybe?
  • Options
    I really hope they cover missing 4 archtypes next (inside month).
  • Options
    Ferryman wrote: »
    ravudha wrote: »

Exactly. From player point of view classes are one of the most waited and important things, because the whole gaming experience is build around them. Its been very long time since all classes were introduced, so it is actually weird, that any more information has not been told yet.

absolute Right... iam with you… the classs are the important informations for me... i hope after the node Blogs we see here many more informations.
    Unschuld gibt es nicht, es gibt nur unterschiedliche Facetten der Schuld.
  • Options
    beyabeya Member
    edited April 2019
    Patience Danielson. Let's hug!
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Beya wrote: »
    Patience Danielson. Let's hug!

Patience is hard, and I don't like it.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    The game is in alpha. Be patient. They first have to figure out the classes abilities. Then if they can actualy make it work. etc
  • Options
    FerrymanFerryman Member
    edited April 2019
    Patience is a virtue... in my arse. ;) I could personally be patient if we would talk about few months here, but we are talking about 1,5 - 2 years for god sake without any more information.. :'(
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    insomnia wrote: »
    The game is in alpha. Be patient. They first have to figure out the classes abilities. Then if they can actualy make it work. etc

its not even in alpha yet ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm not sure why anyone would need Primary Class info prior to Alpha 1, or Secondary Class augments before Alpha 2. All it will do is put another proverbial foot in the mouth of Ashes when everything gets fully flushed out in the Betas and all of the classes undergo some amount of tweaking.

As we're in April and there is still not a release date for Alpha 1 testing, I can't imagine the game will be released before Q1 2020 (and most including myself believe it would be further out). So why try and push for IS to release a bunch of info that will likely have to be changed over the following year?

I will be happy when classes are released, but I would like them to be finished and tested first.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    Of course IS has a lot of content build around playable archtypes already (all 8). Or does people actually think they have just invented names without any content? Omg.. We do not need every detail, but opening up more of the current plans would be more than welcome.