Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When it is time to cover all classes?

2»

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see the secondary classes until late A2 or Beta c:
  • Options
    Ferryman wrote: »
    Patience is a virtue... in my arse. ;) I could personally be patient if we would talk about few months here, but we are talking about 1,5 - 2 years for god sake without any more information.. :'(

uuhh, months. So what. As said, they game is still in early development. They have lots of stuff to do
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I still say alpha 1 for all the base classes and alpha 2/beta 1 for all sub-classes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The day we log into Alpha 1 is my guess. The class blogs will then follow.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's anyone's guess, but I strongly feel like Alpha 2 for the following reasons.

Alpha 1 is already been shown to have the preset classes/loadouts, no secondaries.

Alpha 2 will be the "persistent" Alpha, which would indicate a working version iof the MMO. A big part if the MMO is the class system, and what better way to test them?

And finally, the current and Alpha 1 focus appears to be back end function. Sure classes come into play here, but this is more big framework stuff.

So my money is either just before or during Alpha 2.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    insomnia wrote: »
    Ferryman wrote: »
    Patience is a virtue... in my arse. ;) I could personally be patient if we would talk about few months here, but we are talking about 1,5 - 2 years for god sake without any more information.. :'(

uuhh, months. So what. As said, they game is still in early development. They have lots of stuff to do

Yeah months is so what, but it has been maybe two years. There is huge different.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    I hope sometime soon~! I'd love to see that they actually have stuff done regarding this~!
    Poko.png