Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Albion Online

Has anyone tried this game?? I’ve been playing GW2 to pass time until AoC releases, but my brother keeps telling me to get up on Albion. (Is it kosher to bring up other games on these forums while we wait on release? If not, TELL ME!)
~Simus Deathmax

Comments

• Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It is... okay i guess? Only played around for like 5 hours and then didnt touch it anymore xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    It's f2p, why do you not just try it to check out if it something for you.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    Lowe1608 wrote: »
    It's f2p, why do you not just try it to check out if it something for you.

Because I’m laying on the couch being lazy watching golf, and do not want to drag my ass to my computer to start downloading, and figured I would pop a simple question on here because I need attention.

~Simus Deathmax
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Maybe if you play in a large group, sounds like solo would be boring, though I never played c:
  • Options
    Quick DrawQuick Draw Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Was in the top pvp guild in Albion for a bit before I quit. It's not the best. I don't know much about the last update, but it gets stale fast and grinding up gear and fame is meh. Then for the most part if not in a good guild you just open world gank.
  • Options
    CM KalezCM Kalez Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Yeah im looking forward to AoC
    Kalez.png
  • Options
    Quick DrawQuick Draw Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kalez wrote: »
    Yeah im looking forward to AoC

ok freak
  • Options
    LotekArcLotekArc Member
    edited October 2019
    I have played for a long time in Albion Online - i.e. a long time as the game is so extensive (it is quite simple). I played maybe two months, quite nice time. When the game started to get boring, I bought more silver for which I bought good quality items. I probably still have an account and my character and my wealth are out there somewhere. Albion siilver https://odealo.com/games/albion-online/silver This is new game, but there is no a lot succes klike ine other bigg MMOs. You've got maretplace in game, but if you need buy Silver in Internet, check Odealo
    tenor.gif?itemid=5121036
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Albion is a snooze fest. The best part was the open PvP Black Zone and territory control System, but the OvP was just literally how many more players can you get on the screen.

The economy system is cool though, and if AoC has a similar one, I wouldn't be too disappointed.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Shit Game just go play Runescape
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Options
    LotekArcLotekArc Member
    edited May 2019
    Runescape <3 Runescape Oldschool <3 but Albion is not such a bad game. Albion is not pure gold like EVE, but Albion is silver :-) I think it's worth trying this title. At the beginning you walk a character, collect resources and fight with simple opponents. Are you looking for cities where you will get better prices for your raw materials, in the end you buy a donkey to help you with transport. (Long time ago I've played Albion and buy gold, silver and premium account, now Albion Online is free to play, but I'm not really interested)
    It is not a work of art, but a strong 6/10
    tenor.gif?itemid=5121036
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »
    It is... okay i guess? Only played around for like 5 hours and then didnt touch it anymore xD

Same goes for me.
    I liked the progression system in the game. I think the fact that it's also a mobile game ruined it though. Combat doesn't have anywhere near enough variety to keep me interested.
    d9Zje1B.gif
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • Options
    easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    play runescape instead.
    t. king of albion