Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Stories, Legends, and Myths

Hello,

For those of you who don't know me, I am Antonius: Leader of the Iron Bank. And while I do have a passion for trading and selling, I also have a deep liking of writing.

I have been a fantasy writer my whole life and I would like to write a story, myth, or legend that people would enjoy that would be based around the Lore of Ashes of Creation. If you have any topic ideas please comment below and I'll see what I can do!

Comments

• Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Wait until something really epic happens, like a gigantic coalition fight between two guild alliances and then write out of the perspective of a frontline underling xD
    The horror of sieges etc ;D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    So this story is for the future, right? If I write it now I may tick off a few people LOL
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I do love writing my own lore so its nice to see others do so as well
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Another good story could be how your ancestor ran from vera and then after the first chapter how his descendant returns for the first time
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    start from infancy, tell us about your avatars past and then build up to how they entered Verra. It could be a very long series.
  • Options
    Good to hear from you again, Makinoji. It's been a long time. I will combine both of your ideas, Damokles and Makinoji. It sounds good. Only issue... I'm stuck on what race I wanna become when the game launches lol. I'm stuck on Any Human, Empyrean, or Dunir. Which one would you prefer?