[EU] Dragonvale | PvX & RP | Tulnar Enthusiasts | Headpats

teylouneteyloune Member, Leader of Men
edited May 9 in EU Guild Recruitment
Greetings fine folk of Verra

Did you come alone or perhaps with friends, whatever the case may be, what are you searching for? Friendship? Power? Valuables? Love? Perhaps you wish to take on the challenges of this world as part of something bigger? May I interest you in the House of Dragonvale. A guild full of fighters, farmers, collectors, even lovers, and much, much more. On our adventures, we travel across the lands, but never alone, each and every member is part of our family.

Together, we venture within the world of Verra, dangers lurk everywhere. Not only do wild animals, natural disasters and strange monsters make the lands unsafe, there are also thieves, murderers and shady societies that seek your gold and life. We overcome all of these challenges and more with the flame of unity that burns deep within our souls and makes us who we are.

The House of Dragonvale accepts members of all races into our ranks as long they respect our culture and traditions. This includes having everyone strive for self improvement, not isolate themselves from the other members of the house, and lots of headpats.

We now invite thee to join our Family and conquer explore the world with us, do thee accept?

What is Dragonvale?
We are a Freeform Guild, meaning we are very flexible on how we want to achieve our goals.
We are not planning to lock ourselves into a specific type of content, we feel like doing so might be a unwise decision in such a vast game.
This pretty much allows for almost any type of player as long they have a positive attitude and are willing to learn and improve to be part of this Guild.

Whatever you wish to do while playing Ashes it is very likely that you can achieve it while playing within our fabulous Guild.

We are looking for players that:
  • Embrace the Tulnar as the wonderful race they are, but all Races are welcome.
  • Are interested and capable of playing with others within the guild.
  • Have a working microphone and willingness to use Discord.
  • A sensible positive attitude and the willingness to participate in guild activities.
  • Have the willingness to learn and/or teach guildmates teamplay strategies.
  • Are interested in exploring PvP content, experience is not mandatory but it helps.
  • A reasonable degree of activity (logging in once a fortnight is not what we're after).
  • Have some self-motivation to progress and intention in improving oneself.
Applicants are subject to a few checks and a chat/interview to get to know our recruits, before your formal application is invited.

Contact and Additional Information:
Region & Server
EU | To be announced

How to contact us:
Discord: https://discord.gg/VFZW6Ss
If you are interested and/or have questions;
You can contact these People in our Discord:
Teyloune, Zomborkus, Deity of Insanity, Sol'Aura
You will receive an answer as soon as possible.

Comments

• It's a fun guild for the insane and moreso for those who love to just have stupid and random fun.
  • RyliahRyliah Member, Braver of Worlds
    I love this Guild! The people are really cool and wholesome, and the Guildleader is hot af! :p <3
  • This guild is the best guild out there and we will be number 1 in any server... obviously. ;)
    urtuytryurtuytr.png
  • alruaalrua Member, Braver of Worlds
    seaber wrote: »
    This guild will either be dodging server 1 or be kill on sight.
    Not sure I quite follow.
    SolAura_Dragonvale-sig.png

Guild Recruitment Post
    Discord: Sol'Aura#7721

• ShadowcreptShadowcrept Member, Leader of Men
    He means this guild is an RP guild so they are irrelevant and if they go to Server 1 will be Killed on Sight
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • I do wish people would stop spreading lies about my friend.
  • edited April 22
    @trivo21 @tsutsu @Seaber @King @Bangeo

Can anyone of these people not spread lies and just stick to themselves? None of them even have proof that they're willing to share with anyone to prove they are right. It's utterly ridiculous and asinine.
  • tsutsutsutsu Member, Founder
    no
    nick3.png
    monkey madness official | #1 undisputed pvper | https://twitter.com/desertsutsu

• Then accept anything negative that happens to you in your life because that will be your own karma. And no, this is no threat. This is just how I see life and every wrong others have done has always come back to bite them in the ass by their own actions.
    edited April 19
    ok cool
    what r u gunna do, post on my guild thread?
    nick3.png

• NecronixNecronix Member
    edited April 20
    @crazykillergirl Don't waste your time and energy arguing even replying to a MM member. You cant really cure that disease don't bother trying. Its kinda like aids accept there really is no hope.......
    gYJ7B2u.png
    mm number one literally everything
    nick3.png

• MavenMaven Member
    monkey madness wins again
    #1 Keyboard Warrior of EU/NA/Asia/Antarctica, dont @ me, ill end u lmao
    :p looking for sugar momma
  • nice guild!
  • Peace, love and headpats to all!
    x37k7m.gif

• I was recently able to sit down and talk to a couple Dragonvale members and they really do seem like a great bunch of people. Guild is for sure worth a look!!
    gYJ7B2u.png
  • I don't know much about this guild so I can't tell you anything about that. However I do know the guild leader @teyloune.
    He understands that you are a human being. He understands that you can't be online 24/7 and that you have a personal life. He understands that sometimes you have bad days and all you need is a pat on the head. He understands that people can have anxieties. He knows exactly what to say to cheer you up. He is a very loving person but he can be firm when needed and I personally think, this is what a guild needs. He knows A LOT about this game, I am serious, he is a walking Ashes of Creation Wikipedia.

So again I don't know much about his guild, but I know him. He is one of the few good people that respect you and tries to understand you.
    Miloira.gif
  • KanisKanis Member
    Likely not going Tulnar, but I'll see you very soon.
  • gennagenna Member, Leader of Men
    edited May 8
    Please don't hate me.... I love what you're doing and really hope to see you in game....but that's one heck of a speech impediment you have there.

Given that in the world everyone will almost definately be talking modern english, why would you use 'thee' and 'thou'?

I'm just honestly curious, as it actually breaks roleplay immersion for myself when I find someone talking this way.

Thou surely must ken the behemoth hurdle it seeds ?

(RP: Flow, flow, flow, Farrrrt.)

• teylouneteyloune Member, Leader of Men
    edited May 9
    genna wrote: »
    Please don't hate me.... I love what you're doing and really hope to see you in game....but that's one heck of a speech impediment you have there.

Given that in the world everyone will almost definately be talking modern english, why would you use 'thee' and 'thou'?

I'm just honestly curious, as it actually breaks roleplay immersion for myself when I find someone talking this way.

Thou surely must ken the behemoth hurdle it seeds ?

(RP: Flow, flow, flow, Farrrrt.)

@genna Do you want an honest and no bullshit answer?
    When we worked together as a guild on creating this text, the "thou" and "thee" just sounded fancy and various members of the guild liked the idea, so we kept it, no one in the guild is ever required to talk like that.

If you personally feel like the text would be much better without the "thou" and "thee" we will consider that feedback, thank you.
  • gennagenna Member, Leader of Men
    edited May 13
    @teyloune . I appreciate the lack of bullshit, much obliged! *Huge grin*

Sorry, I seriously hope I didn't offend too much. I know how arsy it was of me to mention, I also am totally aware that style is all personal choice.

Just....that was the only thing that put me off something that appears to be an awesome venture in the making. Ie your guild.

(I seriously have a personal bugbear about anything that keeps RP introverted rather than something that can be merrily accepted by all. What can I say, I'm working on it. )

The fact that you all seem to work together, and that all opinions are valid, does show that actually, this guild is going to be the one to watch and that you'll be the one that goes from strength to strength as the game develops.

Sending happy vibes to you and the guild!