Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are your late-game goals?

DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hey everyone, what are you aiming for in Ashes Of Creation?
Raiding, World Events, PvE, Guildcontent, PvP, crafting or something totally else?
I aim to craft the first legendary gem on my server and want to focus on Raiding and Dungeon diving. :D
a6XEiIf.gif

Comments

• Options
    I'll strive to do what I want to do in that second, enjoy company and discover the world... setting my branding on some location, seeing civilisation rise and fall, delve into ruine, dungeon and temple of false gods... tame creature and twist them into new beasts of disaster.... rain death and decay onto all who stand in my way...

Simply enjoy all of it.... but focus on exploring, taming and having fun.

Best regards
    Ibarumarky

- The Dark Wanderer -
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    I expect my late game goals to be similar to my early game goals.
    Explore - see what has changed in the world.
    Progress and defend my favorite Nodes and Castles.
    Engage in racial, social and religious progression.
    Attend costume parties and socialize with other players.
    Share stories/vids about what's happening in the world.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    become a god. failing that I aim to be the Pope
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I am looking forward to the world of Politics and Religion in AoC, and would love to see how that plays out with warring Metropolis nodes. I would like to be the guy that "presses the big red button" :)
    ~Simus Deathmax
  • Options
    KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Well ideally I would lead a guild of Valiant knights perhaps called Radiant that kills the gankers, corrupted, smurfs and generally those who are general a pain. That would be respected across the game for their efforts in cleaning the filth from Verra. Also such incredible feats such as winning a 40 v 120 through skill and excellent tactics. B)

But I'm more likely to get to max level and join a semi hardcore raiding guild. With exploring, professions and other things on the side. :p But I am hoping that I love the game so much when it launches I wont mind spending the time it will take to make Radiant a reality. :)
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »

I can somehow imagine you becoming the leader of a divine node, while leading a "secret" cult in the underground. xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

I can somehow imagine you becoming the leader of a divine node, while leading a "secret" cult in the underground. xD

good that means my followers are ready
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Follow the lead... lead falls down the canyon... all fall with the lead... world secured
  • Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    Do really hard PvP and Pve ouo I'd love to do lots of exploring too....~! I'm open to anything since I haven't played an MMO i don't really know what I'll be falling into n.n
    Poko.png
  • Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    "Late game goals" ? Roleplaying! <3
  • Options
    Teyloune wrote: »
    "Late game goals" ? Roleplaying! <3

thats just my ever day game goal ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'll probably aim towards raiding, but honestly until I see the options available I don't know for sure.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    FerrymanFerryman Member
    edited April 2019
    I will focus on crafting, raiding and generally for PvP. Open world PvP is one of my favorite aspects, but I am waiting to take part for sieges too.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    i will pk players > gain corruption > die > lose some gear > ragequit for 1 day > repeat
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    I don't think I really have one. I enjoy Raiding, but also PvP like Guild wars. Oh, and crafting.
    One of my most desired things was to become the greatest smith ever know!!!

Exploring, breeding, I mean, I barely touched these things on AAge, and it was great!
  • Options
    cotukcotuk Member
    edited April 2019
    All I wish in end game is to log in with an excitement of what i will experience today, and to log off knowing that tomorrow will be fun too
    2a0jptg.png
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Have fun, a lot of games become stale and you just wait for the next update, I want to be able to really enjoy ashes even after I have full gear, levels, skills etc.

Other than that ? Of course to take my place as a being above all others and live in peace. Ah and pvp, I love me some pvp :3
  • Options
    burnthefernburnthefern Member, Settler, Alpha One
    I hope to still be having fun and enjoying my time in the game. I also hope to have mastered my chosen class and be in the top percentiles skill-wise amongst my class. Lastly, I hope that I end up with the right group of people with whom I forge lasting friendships and good memories.
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    As @Autumnleaf said above HAVE FUN that is honestly what were are all here for.

There isn't too much that I do not enjoy doing TBH but the thing I truly love is crafting and gathering and I will have a real shot at mastering it all, yes it will take years and multiple accounts but I will do it :D
    I am also very guild focused and just love to do content with my guildmates mainly pvp but pve as well. Those will be the 2 things I enjoy the most but as I said above I enjoy all aspects of MMO's and the fun to be had.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    To have my name on the lips of every player who guards a caravan.
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Raiding...lots and lots of Raiding.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have to say probably mastering crafts; advancing in my religion; exploring the world and finding the sandal; helping to defend caravans; and being a decent player (I already know I won't be a great player, I'm not twitchy enough), and generally interacting with my fellow Verrans.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    Role-play, and hopefully end game guild stuff like raids and high end dungeons. Just depends on who I end up with as far as groups and guilds. I might do a profession as well, though unsure about that.
  • Options
    beardobeardo Member, Intrepid Pack
    Find my pet zombies missing legs.. I feel cheated paying full price for half a pet but I will get my money’s worth damn it..
  • Options
    MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2023
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Be a notorious figure.

Whether that be through piracy, feats or failures, people will know my name!
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I hope to do high end pve as well as weaponsmithing :)
  • Options
    I'd love to walk through my city that I helped to build... and outside going to my freehold.,. enjoying my mount colelcts and different breeds of mounts^^

and Pve & PvP activities
  • Options
    Guild siege/war.
    Making enemies. Forging alliances. Helping new members. Controlling a region.

I love to see guilds disliking each other and fighting with all they got.
    I love to see friendships between one banner and the other.

And finally I would like to compete in some sort grand dueling tournament.
    1v1 matches.
    The players with the most points in their class receive special status for a month.
    This is what me and my friends want to experience in this new open world mmorpg.
  • Options
    whitedude31whitedude31 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I wanna be that teamkilling **** :smiley: that everyone remembers.

A) You see that cliff?
    B) Yea, why?
    A) Bye :smile:
    B) Wha . . . YOU SON OF A BITCH!

As long as that is what some of my interactions with friends are then I don't care what else I do :smile: