Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation's Festival of Stones

sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
Happy Easter, kiss my keister! Ha! :smiley: Since we know holidays on Verra won't be the same as holidays on Earth I invented a holiday for Easter. I call it The Festival of Stones. On this day runic and essence stones maybe be found all over Verra in abundance. Hidden in streams, flower beds, and trees. It is a gift from the gods if you will, or maybe just one god, in one religious node's zone of influence. So if you worship that god, happy holiday! If you worship a different god you're out of luck. There are many creative ways this could be implemented. What do you think? Yay or nay?
fNX2ISa.png

Comments

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Question: can we still throw the stones, if we live in a glass house?
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    Like it :#
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Karthos wrote: »
    Question: can we still throw the stones, if we live in a glass house?
    at your own risk, of course! In fact you could send out invites so we all can watch you throw those stones ;)

Like the idea, sunfrog!^^
    Qsb9psK.png
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes, but I want those stones to be brightly colored with designs on them :D
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    can I throw rainbow coloured skulls?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace