Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Repost soon TM

2»

Comments

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    zinnie wrote: »
    A great gang of individuals :smile: If I was not in a guild myself I would not hesitate in joining them. Always helpful and active.

If you are a new or veteran player looking for a guild to join, pop in to their Discord, have a chat and maybe you'll be as smitten by them as myself ;)

Aww thank you so much Zinnie! Your company is appreciated a lot! :)
  • malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    zinnie wrote: »
    A great gang of individuals :smile: If I was not in a guild myself I would not hesitate in joining them. Always helpful and active.

If you are a new or veteran player looking for a guild to join, pop in to their Discord, have a chat and maybe you'll be as smitten by them as myself ;)

Thanks for the <3 and whichever guild has you does not realizes the real gem they have
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150