Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suggestion: make it possible to export 3d model from character creator.

azurlazurl Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
In the age of 3d printing where anyone can get a cheapo 3d printer, it would be sweet if we could print our character, for use in tabletop gaming for example. or just a bigass statue on the desk.

Comments

• Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Would be pretty nice!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just model it yourself

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    tugowar wrote: »
    Just model it yourself

I'm not that good yet with 3d modeling. but since we make a detailed character in their character creator, why not just use that model afterwards, 90% of the work done :)
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The idea is pretty cool, I would have thought Intrepid would want to monetise this. In fact if they could offer a 3D model of your character to purchase for a reasonable price and quality it would be something i would definitely consider purchasing.
  • Options
    neomir wrote: »
    The idea is pretty cool, I would have thought Intrepid would want to monetise this. In fact if they could offer a 3D model of your character to purchase for a reasonable price and quality it would be something i would definitely consider purchasing.

me too, I would definitely pay for the model of my character.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    neomir wrote: »

Hell yeah man! Especially after reaching max level and after obtaining the first full epic gear. ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    +1

It would also be neat to be able to use that 3D model to make an interactive site to view your stats.
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!