Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will we ever see an Orc / Dwarf Metropolis?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Im sure we see every metropolise of every race. maybe not on our own server but on youtube from other servers. Every server will be different and will have a different set of players with their own favorite taste.

otherwise you can rally people from the same race and plan to rush a node after a siege is declared. i mean you got 5 days. im sure you get a lot of people to develope the next node to a certain racetheme
  • Options
    I like the lore behind the Vek, but if they're ugly I probably won't be playing them.
  • Options
    RiegornRiegorn Member
    edited August 2020
    Each race have their own Divine gate and i believe that majority of people will start there so its pretty good chance that you will be able to progress nodes near the divine gate fairly quickly. I think there is good chance the city, maybe a metropolis can happen for less played races
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ravudha wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    I really need to start a cull

There's a typo...I think you meant to replace that last 'l' with a 't' ;)

I already have a cult :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    PeggysuegotParriedPeggysuegotParried Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well I have my swampy skins for a Orc 1 if they do :)
  • Options
    It's saw a poll on FB and yeah there were a lot of humans and elves. Orc certainly had numbers but yeah ; dwarves were pretty low.

I might actually go that route.
  • Options
    I only plan on having two characters. One Ren’Kai and one dwarf. So if nothing else I will contribute to both racial influences. I bet there will be a bit more variety in the worlds cities than a lot of people think.
  • Options
    TSGTSG Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    As much as I want to see a Nikua and Ren'Kair metropolis, I know it's going to come down to player demographics - will we have servers full of elves and humans...yet again...will people pick something new...who knows. Even if there are many dwarves and orcs, they'll still need to outnumber the other races in their areas or in their guilds, which seems...unlikely? what do you think?

What race are you leaning toward? Personally, I like the look of Ren'kai.

Outnumbering is one strategy. But in theory you could also just no-life with a like minded group once the node reaches stage 5 (and seems likely to be the one to hit stage 6) and just do your best to ensure the dwarves put in the most experience/effort towards node progression. No guarantee but gives you a chance (even if it requires a lot of in game playtime).
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Is your symbol a blue oyster?

Is your holy symbol a cowbell?

“Don’t fear the Nagash!”

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Atama wrote: »

Is your symbol a blue oyster?

Is your holy symbol a cowbell?

“Don’t fear the Nagash!”

Its a lantern with a purple flame
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I personally will have a dwarf main. Dwarves are by far my fav fantasy race and they are grossly underrated if you ask me.
  • Options
    beardobeardo Member, Intrepid Pack
    Karthos wrote: »
    The fact Horde out numbers Alliance in WoW across the whole population doesn't support your theory at all.

Isn't like 1/3 of all horde blood elves though? I'm pretty sure we are going to see nothing but elf and human towns forever lol
  • Options
    Thoghli RamheartThoghli Ramheart Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    suprvilln wrote: »
    I personally will have a dwarf main. Dwarves are by far my fav fantasy race and they are grossly underrated if you ask me.

If you ever want to come see what my guildmates and others in our community have going on just drop on by! Am just glad to see others that play as the bearded wonders!
    SnakeyMan wrote: »
    It's saw a poll on FB and yeah there were a lot of humans and elves. Orc certainly had numbers but yeah ; dwarves were pretty low.

I might actually go that route.

That route being dwarves I take it? Hahah
  • Options
    EmoNaggerEmoNagger Member
    edited August 2020
    It depends... in Asia most player probably going to be human/elf because they value looks over anything else.

Just my experience in asia's WoW and RF online. So probably going to effect Singapore server only.