Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In Which Status is Ashes of Creations

Hey,
i want to support and play the game, also i want to know in which status is the game, which package must i bought to test this game yet?

thx a lot.

Dantoss

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Currently, there is no way to play the game and we have no release dates. The game is kind of in a pre-alpha limbo atm. We have done some testing in the past but it has stopped and we haven't been told when it will start up again.

The soonest you would be able to play the MMO is by buying Alpha 2 access with the $250 pack but we should be testing combat sooner than that in APOC. APOC is a group of game modes, separate from the MMO, that the devs are using to test systems and if I understand the plan correctly, the public should get access to these modes after the backers have tested them a little.

As I said, we don't have dates.
  • Options
    M1108M1108 Member
    wow. ok. this sounds not sooo good. :-/ i hope you will fix the porblems and the game would be fine
  • Options
    M1108M1108 Member
    but thx a lot for the explaination!
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    In the last live stream they hinted there would be some dates in the upcoming directors letter. We don't know what these dates are yet, but unless Steven is going to confess his love for dried fruit we can assume these dates have something to do with the resumption of testing.
  • Options
    There is a icon (i) near the download button. Try reading it
  • Options
    fnellfnell Member
    Until Apoc (battle royal) isn't finished they will not work on the MMORPG. They wanna milk the cow on BR. So testing Ashes of Creation in june 2020
  • Options
    fnell wrote: »
    Until Apoc (battle royal) isn't finished they will not work on the MMORPG. They wanna milk the cow on BR. So testing Ashes of Creation in june 2020

Not this dumb ass shit again. Either you are stupid or a troll. They used the BR to test the mmo. If you had actualy watched their last stream, they mentioned some of the things they learned from the BR. They learned lots of things from the BR. From what i remember, they had to comeplete remake something because it didn't work. Which they learned from the BR.

If they wanted to milk the BR, they would have kept it up and work on it while it was up
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah. They're working on the MMORPG.
    If they wanted to milk the BR, the would have left Apoc open to play 24/7 for the past six months while they fix the bugs.
  • Options
    They are working on the MMORPG gents there have been plenty of areas that have been shown to us in live streams were they play through quests and some content. Just the game is in Alpha right now. Plus from some of the concept art it is pretty obvious they are working on MMORPG. They planned to have 100vs100 from the start. They were some content creators that started this critizing everyingthing from the kickstarter to naval battle to all kinds of other things.

Really bothers me. think they are still living on their last MMORPG experience.
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    fnell wrote: »

Throwing out blatantly false information doesn't help anyone.
    k2U15J3.png