Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you playing now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    For the moment I've gone back to Old School Runescape. Yes the gameplay is monotonous but the underlying systems are some of the best in any mmorpg that I've played.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    For the moment I've gone back to Old School Runescape. Yes the gameplay is monotonous but the underlying systems are some of the best in any mmorpg that I've played.

runescape will always have a place in my heart
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nagash wrote: »

runescape will always have a place in my heart

Me too. It was the first true mmorpg I ever played (GW1 doesn't count as it isn't strictly an mmorpg).
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    All MMOs right now are pay to win in one way or another. Currently I am playing ESO as it looks to have a similar system of fighting to Ashes.
  • Options
    lightword wrote: »
    All MMOs right now are pay to win in one way or another. Currently I am playing ESO as it looks to have a similar system of fighting to Ashes.

Eso does not have similar fighting systems to AoC. It's abilities dont have an impact feel and the animations have nothing to do with the effect of an ability.
    Very boring combat, very few viable builds.
  • Options
    I tried wow, felt like work, quit.
    I then tried priva wow wotlk, but couldnt get my brother to join me so quit that too.

Now were playing oldschool runescape, and enjoying it a lot.
    Been merching enjoing the economy in the game.
    Finished all quests and got my quest cape back yesterday. Been training thieving and planning to do vorkath tomorrow for avas assember and then duoing 144 greater demon slayer task at zammy with my brother
    "You're seeking for perfection, but your disillusions are leading to destruction.
    You're bleeding for salvation, but you can't see that you are the damnation itself." -Norther
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Gym, cooking and some apex legends as long as my pc doesnt overheat