Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Big news on the sandal hunt!

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
We found out, that to find the sandal shrine we must destroy something....I feel this is probably gonna be a hard one.

I doubt it'll be found until well after launch.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    The reward put me off.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Legit you get to show up to the future con's (TBA) styling with your own ashes of creation sandals :joy:
  • Options
    And here I was hoping for a custom skin :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    The journey is the reward. It really is just about saying...go out there and explore, and here's the mugguffin to incentivize you to want to do that. Its just a goal.

I love it.

I know 100% that I'm too lazy to find it, without luck. I did have a lot of fun though just exploring the map, keeping an eye out for a sandal the best I could.

Also 100% those sandals should be signed by the crew.
  • Options
    CemmosCemmos Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You'll also get props for for finding it.

For life.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    nagash wrote: »

Lets petition for the first person who finds it to recieve a unique sandal skin for their footwear. ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    damokles wrote: »

Lets petition for the first person who finds it to recieve a unique sandal skin for their footwear. ;)

That would be more meaningful
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmmm way back when, there was a talent discord contest and supposedly, I was to be awarded some sandals, which I'm not sure was suppose to be in-game or real. Never heard more about it.
    In APOC I came across a statue of a foot with a sandal, but I guess that did not count.
    To be sure, I will be destroying a lot of stuff starting on the 20th.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    elf wrote: »
    Hmmm way back when, there was a talent discord contest and supposedly, I was to be awarded some sandals, which I'm not sure was suppose to be in-game or real. Never heard more about it.
    In APOC I came across a statue of a foot with a sandal, but I guess that did not count.

Elf. GET THE POTION LAUNCHER
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    elf wrote: »

Elf. GET THE POTION LAUNCHER

LOL Button!
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The real Sandal was inside us all along.

For real, I think I ate a sandal a while ago.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    AltodorAltodor Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This hunt has got me so excited. I wanna share my thoughts on where it could be but im not about to share my ideas with you sneaky lot. Its a race to get it when apocs back
    F9bjSGM.png