Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

5 Tips for Getting Your Questions Answered on the Next Livecast

sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
I thought I would make a video to help people out. Bonus tip. Now that you can change your name on the forums you should try to pick one that isn't nasty. It's always awkward when they try to answer questions from pervy people.

https://youtu.be/B67oMyZ7JSs
fNX2ISa.png

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Step 6 dont bother asking one as they will moderate every post they don't want to answer
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    Step 6 dont bother asking one as they will moderate every post they don't want to answer
    I don't think moderating questions to some degree is unreasonable during development.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    Arzosah wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    I don't think moderating questions to some degree is unreasonable during development.

2 years, 2 years ive been asking about the summoner and to this day I have nothing! Intrepid notice my need for summoner info
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Nagash Well we know that we're going to be getting a dev diaries at some point in the future specific to class design so maybe you'll get some of your questions answered. Though it wouldn't surprise me if Class specific info won't be released until late A1 or A2 when we have access to all the classes.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    Arzosah wrote: »
    @Nagash Well we know that we're going to be getting a dev diaries at some point in the future specific to class design so maybe you'll get some of your questions answered. Though it wouldn't surprise me if Class specific info won't be released until late A1 or A2 when we have access to all the classes.

I know but I just ask them just for the fun of it at this point ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    What do you want to know about summoners? Can you summon an army of the dead? No. You'd have to be as powerful as Steven to do that. (And to write the code for it to happen) However, maybe the more powerful you become the more people you can summon at the same time, so eventually you can summon an entire 1,000 person guild, and if they're all creepy undead people there you go!! (I just made that up.)

Maybe you can eat a monster coin and summon dead monster bosses!! (I just made that up too)
    I'll see what I can dig up on Summoners and make a video. If I can find anything. The video might be 12 seconds long. :(
    fNX2ISa.png

• Options
    sunfrog wrote: »
    What do you want to know about summoners? Can you summon an army of the dead? No. You'd have to be as powerful as Steven to do that. (And to write the code for it to happen) However, maybe the more powerful you become the more people you can summon at the same time, so eventually you can summon an entire 1,000 person guild, and if they're all creepy undead people there you go!! (I just made that up.)

Maybe you can eat a monster coin and summon dead monster bosses!! (I just made that up too)
    I'll see what I can dig up on Summoners and make a video. If I can find anything. The video might be 12 seconds long. :(

The class would be nice to see. so far we have only seen 4 of the base class and we are still missing the others
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Hmm.. after scanning 8 pages of search results I learned that you will be able to team up with other summoners to summon a Golem or other monster and.... that's about it. I see what you mean about there not being enough info.
    fNX2ISa.png

• Options
    sunfrog wrote: »
    Hmm.. after scanning 8 pages of search results I learned that you will be able to team up with other summoners to summon a Golem or other monster and.... that's about it. I see what you mean about there not being enough info.

yeah we are really lacking
    nJ0vUSm.gif