Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Otterly Playful - Creation of the Tidebreaker

Cover-Photo.jpg?h=250

“Forays into the strange new world have been met with unusual flora and fauna, and though much of it has proven to be a danger to the common person, some have shown to be exceptionally beneficial.” - Page 243 of the Kaelar Bestiary

Read on, and check out our creation video for the Tidebreaker: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-09-19-otterly-playful
community_management.gif

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Cute
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    looks great ! i wonder if we ever see more variations of this mount
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Those are some very cute Otters...not as cute as a Yata but pretty close!!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    so can we see the Pseudo-dracolich or Bonestrider for spooktober ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm so glad I bought one.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• That little paw over paw stretch emote is the cutest thing. Gotta appreciate those whisker moves, too.

I also really enjoy the sassy tail swaying when they walk.
  • VirulentVirulent Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That is just too adorable. Thank you for no abuse or death animations. That video was perfectly cute without it.